Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-03-2006, 03:35 PM   #1
BOOHYAH310
I airball my layups

BOOHYAH310 has no real reputation yet.
Default LaRon Profit!

I'd love to see him back with the Lakers.....anyone know how he is recovering? If he is close to signing with anyone?

He actually looked like he was picking up the triple post pretty nice last season before that heel injury.....I honestly think the Phx series would be different if he had been with the team. His ability to create his own shot was great off the bench.
BOOHYAH310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOHYAH310
I'd love to see him back with the Lakers.....anyone know how he is recovering? If he is close to signing with anyone?

He actually looked like he was picking up the triple post pretty nice last season before that heel injury.....I honestly think the Phx series would be different if he had been with the team. His ability to create his own shot was great off the bench.

the injury he suffered last year was a bad one. only time will tell if he can fully recover. i believe he will be in the Lakers training camp competing for a spot, but i am not positive.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
the injury he suffered last year was a bad one. only time will tell if he can fully recover. i believe he will be in the Lakers training camp competing for a spot, but i am not positive.

Last year he dictated the offense prettywell before he was injured.

lol, i remember everytime he stepped on i used to think he was Kobe, he hit some moves like Kobe does and the body and head shape looked like it.

but yeah laron was good
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

He was really coming into his own. He found a place where he fit in and could contribute to a team. Then he suffers a devastating injury. Mitch will give him a shot to return if Laron wants it. If we still had him healthy, I wouldn't be worried about our point guard situation because I would be comfortable having him start.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
He was really coming into his own. He found a place where he fit in and could contribute to a team. Then he suffers a devastating injury. Mitch will give him a shot to return if Laron wants it. If we still had him healthy, I wouldn't be worried about our point guard situation because I would be comfortable having him start.

I dont think as far as starting goes for laron but he could be the 2nd pg off the bench and sg as well.

Who knows, maybe Lakers will sign him again
Old 07-04-2006, 12:11 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I dont think as far as starting goes for laron but he could be the 2nd pg off the bench and sg as well.

Who knows, maybe Lakers will sign him again

I do agree that before his injury, he seemed to find a home in the triangle.. he definitely got it and knew his role! Props!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:04 AM   #7
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Laron: Poor Mans Kobe
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:33 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

just a question about the cap.

If we have an LLE and MLE....what about signing minimum contracts

can we sign as many players as we want for the minimum?
Old 07-05-2006, 12:25 PM   #9
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
just a question about the cap.

If we have an LLE and MLE....what about signing minimum contracts

can we sign as many players as we want for the minimum?

Yes we can. Shammond Williams probably won't come over for the minimum because he is making better money in Europe right now.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #10
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Default bring Laron back

Profit showed a great IQ for the game and the triangle offense. He reminded me of a young Ron Harper with his smooth, calm approach to the game. If healthy he could be a factor as the starting pg for the Lakers
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

except laron is younger so that makes it even better.

BRING HIM BACK
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: