Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board
Default Re: Define rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Rich is a star pro athlete; wealthy is the man who signs his check.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #17
Unstoppabull
High School JV MVP

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Rich is a star pro athlete; wealthy is the man who signs his check.
Bam! The difference between Shaq and Dr Jerry Buss!
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #18
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

now-a-days, having no debt lol
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #19
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

joyner28
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #20
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The meaning is totally subjective. I live by my self now, i'm only 25, I own a condo and my car is completely paid off. I make enough money to save a nice amount after my monthly bills/expenses/entertainment etc. I don't consider my self rich at all though.What I consider rich is some one who lives extravagantly, owning Ferraris, a mansion and a yacht. I'm sure many people in 34d world countries and even a lot of people here in America would consider myself "rich" though.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #21
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
The meaning is totally subjective. I live by my self now, i'm only 25, I own a condo and my car is completely paid off. I make enough money to save a nice amount after my monthly bills/expenses/entertainment etc. I don't consider my self rich at all though.What I consider rich is some one who lives extravagantly, owning Ferraris, a mansion and a yacht. I'm sure many people in 34d world countries and even a lot of people here in America would consider myself "rich" though.
I'd say you're pretty damn successful at that age

To me, rich is having an abundance of what matters to you and means the most to you. It's a big cliche that money doesn't buy you happiness, but the truth is that it does make life easier and can open up other things that will make you happy.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eleventy billion dollars
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: