Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your fantasy team name, let's see who has the best one.

GOBB iz GOOD amen
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Changed mine to Victory Cruz after I drafted Victor Cruz. Not very creative.

Some others in my league that I liked:

My Vick in a Box
I Touchdown There
Seductive Sanduskys
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #18
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have three teams so far but only one of them has a name. that name.

GRIFFINdor MaGiC

Glad somebody made this thread. I wanted y'all's opinions on good fantasy names for my other leagues. I figured somebody here would have some clever ones.

Last edited by ROCSteady : 08-30-2012 at 11:25 AM.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
Changed mine to Victory Cruz after I drafted Victor Cruz. Not very creative.

Some others in my league that I liked:

My Vick in a Box
I Touchdown There
Seductive Sanduskys

Nothing to like about that one.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #20
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I have three teams so far but only one of them has a name. that name.

GRIFFINdor MaGiC

Glad somebody made this thread. I wanted y'all's opinions on good fantasy names for my other leagues. I figured somebody here would have some clever ones.
You Say Goodbye, I Say Helu
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Touch me & I'll Suh

First and only fantasy name I've ever thought up myself.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #22
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
You Say Goodbye, I Say Helu

Haha I like that. Might have to use it, Roy my personal favorite Redskins back
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #23
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First name is Eric, so the Walls of Ericho (fans of wrestling might get this)
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #24
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I won last year and we activated the same league so I changed my team name to This Ones for Doris and have my team picture as a pic of Doris Burke.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #25
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I won last year and we activated the same league so I changed my team name to This Ones for Doris and have my team picture as a pic of Doris Burke.

IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Vilma Flinstone
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:07 AM   #27
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Beli-check yo' Self
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: