Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #16
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Leandro Barbosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
Here's another story about the Lakers and Barbosa. Also mentions some other quality free agents should be considering, including my guy Terrence Williams.

http://nextlevelsportsnetwork.com/?p=6416

article seems to have forgotten we resigned jordan hill though
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:49 AM   #17
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation Re: Leandro Barbosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Nice article post kk.
I don't agree with it but is a sensible point of view.
I don't feel we should even consider anyone who has no big game or playoff experience......we've been burned by guys who can't handle the bright lights like Blake and Sessions. This team is built to win NOW, not for the distant future......would I trust Terrence Williams in a playoff game

I would put my focus on Chris Anderson who was #5 in blocked shots per 48 minutes played for guys who played at least 30 games. He is athletic, can run the floor and isn't scared of the moment.

Barbosa would be a good addition if we could dump Blake on someone for a draft pick.

DFish needs to come home and join us...............
as a coach only

The Clippers are like the creepy roommate who is so desperate to be like you that they start dressing like you and trying to do anything to look like you. They are digging in our trash to wear our old stuff......quite pathetic Who's next Smush Parker ?

I think Metta & Ebanks can handle 100% of the SF minutes......I don't see a need to add someone there......we don't need a shooter at that spot, just defense and hustle, the equivalent of Rodman on the Bulls.

Session!! I thought was good!! Coach had no faith in him!! Any mistake brown took him out and pretty much trusted Blake more!!!

That's when I started noticing you DK was right all along!! Brown can't coach!!! Like the Raiders new coach no trust in the players!!!v666
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:39 AM   #18
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wouldn't be shocked if he ends to europe. seems he wants more than the min which is why he is unsigned.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #19
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Wouldn't be shocked if he ends to europe. seems he wants more than the min which is why he is unsigned.

That's fine with me. Bryant/Meeks/Goudelock is all we need for two guards. More than enough offensive and defensive versatility with those three.

We need one more small forward to fill out our roster. We are so set at all the other positions. We're poised to win the NBA Championship and the DLeague Championship.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Session!! I thought was good!! Coach had no faith in him!! Any mistake brown took him out and pretty much trusted Blake more!!!

That's when I started noticing you DK was right all along!! Brown can't coach!!! Like the Raiders new coach no trust in the players!!!v666

Thanks, Brown is so horrible that I knew it would become obvious to everyone eventually.

Ugh......My Raiders What an absolute mess. They too need to fork out big $$$ for a real top quality head coach.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Unhappy Re: Leandro Barbosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Thanks, Brown is so horrible that I knew it would become obvious to everyone eventually.

Ugh......My Raiders What an absolute mess. They too need to fork out big $$$ for a real top quality head coach.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip

I loved Sessions. I was upset when the lakers didn't keep him. But Nash cures all . That includes Brown's "offense" (notice how I quoted that lol).

I like the addition of the other veteran coaches. If I had to go back and do this over, I'd make a strong push for Jerry Sloan. He's overdue for a championship. Sad to me that he might not get one.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:00 AM   #23
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

i am not sure if Jerry Sloan would have worked in LA. Every Laker player is a diva and Sloan is a blue-collar worker.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #24
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Talking Re: Leandro Barbosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
i am not sure if Jerry Sloan would have worked in LA. Every Laker player is a diva and Sloan is a blue-collar worker.

With that said!!! Imo coach k#1 option #2 Phil!! #3sloan #4 Coach fisher

Like FREAK said good pick ups at assistance coaches so far!!!

Oh and by the way still want Leandro Barbosa on this team don't care what anyone else said!! We need him more then he needs us!! Missing piece to the puzzle!!!

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-20-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #25
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far

Yeah enough with the recruiting on dem quick cats Barbosa and T-Will coz we ain't got no mo roster spots for these astray's coz we now strapped for cash. I say we already have a helluva team just let these cats play aight?
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: