Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default CP3 claims to have figured out how to beat Lakers

He thinks they have better chemistry than Lakers now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ch...he-lakers.html

Quote:
LOS ANGELES – Chris Paul has a secret to stopping the new-look L.A. Lakers from clinching the NBA title next season and it's already being cooked up – literally – by him and his teammates.

Paul, the All-star point guard for L.A.'s "other" team the Clippers, insisted he was not fazed by the addition of Dwight Howard to the Lakers roster, an offseason acquisition that made the 16-time NBA champions favorites with the Las Vegas bookies. Rather than star power, Paul is adamant it will be the tightest-knit team in the league that emerges victorious and believes he has already put steps in place to foster spirit and bonding in the Clippers camp.
With the backing of head coach Vinny Del Negro, Paul instigated a series of informal meetings in which players congregate to watch NFL games and eat together with their families. Though it might seem a simple step, it is a process the 27-year-old believes will transfer directly into more victories over the course of the upcoming campaign.
"The [Lakers] have definitely added some pieces, but the good thing about our team is that we are good enough and tight enough that we only have to worry about us," Paul told Yahoo! Sports at an event in Hollywood hosted by Hennessy to celebrate Paul being featured on the cover of GQ magazine. "The thing about us, we are like a family. When you are all in and competing and you genuinely care about your teammates, it means something. It does something for your team and the camaraderie."
So when there's a football game on, the team gets together, watches the game and feasts on barbecue chicken, salad, rice and corn, all prepared by Paul's chef, of course, because as Paul said "all the Clippers are conscious of what we eat."
"For the next nine or 10 months I will be with these guys more than I will be with my wife, so you have got to build that trust," Paul explained. "There are a lot of guys who are stars in this league who don't really talk to each other as much. With me and Blake [Griffin], we can tell each other anything and that goes for a lot of our team."
"I am never going to say someone can beat me at anything," he said. "It doesn't matter who it is. What you have to remember about the Clippers is we are a lot more familiar with each other now. For example, me and Blake know each other a lot better than last year.
"Everybody finds it hard to believe, but everyone in my family knows this is the team I wanted to play for, not the Lakers. Me and Blake have really gotten close since I came here, and there is an opportunity here to get something done that has never been done before."

I wonder if he sees something in Kobe during the olympics or just fake psychology to keep his teammate stay positive?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: CP3 claims to have figured out how to beat Lakers

Yeah because they eat together and watch tv todether, it's going to get them a championship.

Okay champs.

On a serious note, it can help your team chemistry if your team hangs out together. It can be a factor. That doesn't guarantee a chip but it'll help.

The way were constructed, were good. I'm not worried about us, 29 team in the league should be.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PS.

I can't wait till me smash on these bit.chass clippers.
F.uck cp talking all this shit. He's too fake. Weren't there all these reports that said CP was upset because he wanted to be a laker.
Flip-FLOPPING AGAIN.

Their whole team needs to go down. Everytime you start to like the clippers a little, one of their players just says something stupid that makes you want to wipe the floor with em.

Whether its Blake, cp3, billups, DeAndre, Etc.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hmm doubt even he believes what he's saying
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The clippers suck. Paul and Griffin are certified ballers and everyone else on their squad is either a has been or a scrub. They have guys whose names are far greater than their games at this point in their respective careers.

Chauncey is old and injury prone now.
Caron the same.
Jordan is really athletic and has the lowest bball iq of anyone in the league.
Bledsoe has no skills but a crazy motor.
Jamal Crawford can get you 30 points. He might need 35 shots to do it though.
Grant Hill get senior discounts.
Lamar Odom's best bball is definitely behind him. Just ask Cuban.
Turiaf wouldn't be good in the WNBA.
And Mr. Barnes is just crazy.

They suck. I don't see what all the hype is. Lakers, OKC, Mavs, Spurs, and even the Utah Jazz are all better teams than them. Mark my words.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #6
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
PS.

I can't wait till me smash on these bit.chass clippers.
F.uck cp talking all this shit. He's too fake. Weren't there all these reports that said CP was upset because he wanted to be a laker.
Flip-FLOPPING AGAIN.

Their whole team needs to go down. Everytime you start to like the clippers a little, one of their players just says something stupid that makes you want to wipe the floor with em.

Whether its Blake, cp3, billups, DeAndre, Etc.

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Kinda feel sorry for cp3, just last year he was threatening to sue because of the vetoed trade to the lakers.

Pretty sure he jets after this season, unless griffin turns into a phenomenal player (besides dunking)
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everyone is in for a rude awakening.. The NBA hasn't seen the potential of this Laker team in a long time.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's saying all the right things. I like it. He seems to be a great team player, and at the same time, he's making this rivalry funner.

Its when he says things like "i wanted to be a laker" that would be bad. Remember when Kobe a few years ago mentioned how he was "so close" to being a bull? That summer he demanded to be traded....to the bulls. You never want a player even entertaining the possibility of what it is like to play elsewhere.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
The clippers suck. Paul and Griffin are certified ballers and everyone else on their squad is either a has been or a scrub. They have guys whose names are far greater than their games at this point in their respective careers.

Chauncey is old and injury prone now.
Caron the same.
Jordan is really athletic and has the lowest bball iq of anyone in the league.
Bledsoe has no skills but a crazy motor.
Jamal Crawford can get you 30 points. He might need 35 shots to do it though.
Grant Hill get senior discounts.
Lamar Odom's best bball is definitely behind him. Just ask Cuban.
Turiaf wouldn't be good in the WNBA.
And Mr. Barnes is just crazy.

They suck. I don't see what all the hype is. Lakers, OKC, Mavs, Spurs, and even the Utah Jazz are all better teams than them. Mark my words.

Maybe he meant 1 out of 4 games...or 2 season later after Kobe retire?

Maybe his master plan is to get Pau into rubbing his head again twice so Pau can get ejected... follow by whole team do cross-eyes in unison to throwoff Nash...then bring in kryptonite to counter DH12...and finally pimping Vanessa to blackmail Kobe.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: