Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Get to know a Toronto Raptor: Terrence Ross

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/...terrence-ross/

Quote:
Throughout the pre-season, Post basketball reporter Eric Koreen will ask a few personal questions to members of the Toronto Raptors. Today: rookie Terrence Ross, 21.

Who was your favourite player growing up?

I think Kobe just because he was doing it all: shooting, dunking, playing defence. He was exciting to watch, so it might be him.

Do you remember his 81-point game against the Raptors?

Yeah, I remember that. I was watching that at home.

A few people around here are still trying to forget that night.
Yeah, Id hope so.

Of all of the coaches youve had during your career, who has been the most influential in your development?

[University of Washington coach] Lorenzo Romar. He taught me so much. After I was with him for two years, its crazy how much my game changed. He really helped me be an all-around player. Off the court, he helped me become the young man I am today.

What was your game like before?

Really, honestly, before that all I was really known for was shooting not even getting to the basket, not playing defence, really not playing defence. Just shooting. I couldnt do anything else but shooting.

Who is your favourite teammate ever?

(Quincy Acy, another Raptors rookie: Its your boy. And if you dont say that, Im going to hit you in your head with this box.)

TR: You did not say me.

(Acy: I did say you.)

TR: This is what you said: I do not like him, something, something, something, blah, blah, whatever. I think, my best friend, Noah Kone-Nelson. Hes in Montana right now. I grew up with him. We were on the same team since we were in sixth grade. Weve been close ever since. Weve been doing everything together since. We talk to each other on a regular basis. It would probably be him.

What are your expectations for yourself this year?

Just to help the team win. I want to make an impact on defence and then, on offence, make the right plays, hit the open shots. Just do everything Im expected to do.

What is one think people probably dont know about you that they should know?

I dont show much emotion on the court. When my teammates get a dunk on somebody or something, Ill show it then. But other than that? Whether were winning or losing, I have the same demeanour.

Is that a conscious decision, or is that just natural for you?

Its just natural. Im just laid-back. If Im angry, youll know. But Im not animated with my emotions.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: