Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #781
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
These old dudes are gonna make some believers.
At the local Bingo hall lol We HAVE to have the oldest bench in the history of the league. Id be willing to bet.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #782
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #783
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Dave Hopla is the new shooting coach for the Knicks.

Have you seen Hopla's shooting clips? Unbelievable
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #784
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Thanks for the new pic!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:08 AM   #785
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
I usually am excited about the start of the season but this year i am not, with the older players you will see a rash of injuries. That's why i love the nfl, they dont play, when father time starts ticking, out the door you go. For example plaxico had 8 touchdowns, and almost 900 yards rec, and cant sniff a nf:rol roster this year. The front office didnt learn anything from baron davis or mike bibby.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #786
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
I usually am excited about the start of the season but this year i am not, with the older players you will see a rash of injuries. That's why i love the nfl, they dont play, when father time starts ticking, out the door you go. For example plaxico had 8 touchdowns, and almost 900 yards rec, and cant sniff a nf:rol roster this year. The front office didnt learn anything from baron davis or mike bibby.
Clearly you haven't seen the Jets linebackers lol

No but seriously, I get what you mean. The tolerance for decline is way smaller in the NFL, but you have to also remember that is because #1 They don't have fully guaranteed contracts and #2 There's so many coaches, they aren't pressed to bring in guys for "leadership" as much as the NBA is.

Ultimately, I too am at wit's end with the Knicks trying the same old resurrection attempts every year. But at the end of the day, like I told my dad, this season is going to come down to the play of our starters for the most part anyway. If they remain healthy and productive, we probably won't see much of the old crusties. If we see enough of these guys to complain about them, then it's probably already gotten bad for us.

I think out scouts and GM have shown that they aren't going to go above and beyond to make this team better. They are lazy and have repeatedly taken the easy, more household name approach. However, I'm still excited to see some basketball because we finally have a competitive team with big time talent. It could be worse. We could be arguing who's better between Gallinari and Chandler still.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #787
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Clearly you haven't seen the Jets linebackers lol

No but seriously, I get what you mean. The tolerance for decline is way smaller in the NFL, but you have to also remember that is because #1 They don't have fully guaranteed contracts and #2 There's so many coaches, they aren't pressed to bring in guys for "leadership" as much as the NBA is.

Ultimately, I too am at wit's end with the Knicks trying the same old resurrection attempts every year. But at the end of the day, like I told my dad, this season is going to come down to the play of our starters for the most part anyway. If they remain healthy and productive, we probably won't see much of the old crusties. If we see enough of these guys to complain about them, then it's probably already gotten bad for us.

I think out scouts and GM have shown that they aren't going to go above and beyond to make this team better. They are lazy and have repeatedly taken the easy, more household name approach. However, I'm still excited to see some basketball because we finally have a competitive team with big time talent. It could be worse. We could be arguing who's better between Gallinari and Chandler still.
I feel you man, but i keep having nightmares bout the first game against the nets, im in newark, and i know that this is a big game. Watch these dudes come out soft as hell and let somebody like humpries abuse em, Watch!!!!!
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #788
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #789
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow
Sheed is vocal during practice this AM. While working on off/def sets, he has jumped in to provide guidance #Knicks
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #790
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sheed better be vocal. Make this team a little rougher, the New York Knicks way. None of this half-ass defense we've been seeing.

Thinks about Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph, people sure have forgotten how horrible Z-Bo was for the Knicks.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #791
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Then again, it's not like Amar'e was a monster last year.

Oldest team in league history haha.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #792
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

6-8 years ago Rasheed was the guy to put between Carmelo and Camby. You think amare for 6-11 shooters is old now? There was a time when Kenyon Martin for Bargnani was stupid for these European kids that support the mugs on ish. Then there was the time that Knicks fans thought amare would be better than Bargnani.

Now is when you think amare is better to have than Motiejunas daye and Villenueva.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #793
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
6-8 years ago Rasheed was the guy to put between Carmelo and Camby. You think amare for 6-11 shooters is old now? There was a time when Kenyon Martin for Bargnani was stupid for these European kids that support the mugs on ish. Then there was the time that Knicks fans thought amare would be better than Bargnani.

Now is when you think amare is better to have than Motiejunas daye and Villenueva.

Real talk...Like no disrespect. I think you mention Bargnani in EVERY post. Not even tryna be funny. Ok...yes I am. Just messin with you lol

Quote:
Sheed is vocal during practice this AM
Because he's too old to do anything else lol

I'm going to predict we lead the league in technicals this year.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #794
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Real talk...Like no disrespect. I think you mention Bargnani in EVERY post. Not even tryna be funny. Ok...yes I am. Just messin with you lol

Because he's too old to do anything else lol

I'm going to predict we lead the league in technicals this year.
That's a safe bet. We have Tyson,Camby and Sheed on our team. Amare also racks up a lot of techs
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #795
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Breaking news!!!!

Flynn got waived as did T Will.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: