Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Are you thinking about NBA 2K13? Not Sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvNJ
only thing i hate is in my player, towards the end of the game despite me making a 6'2" pg they sub me or move me over to small foward? That and my guy cant make a layup for his life. Its okay thus far, the movement are a lot better

I had a similar thing happen in 2k12's My Player. I'm a 6'6 PG, with SG as my secondary position, and I got subbed in as a SF on occasion. My thinking behind it was maybe the coach saw a certain match up that he figured he could exploit.

My time playing out of position only lasted a couple of plays or so, so I didn't really worry about it. As my ball handling and consistency improved, I began noticing a lot less playing out of position. I chopped it up to my coach's trust in me (Doug Collins of the 76ers).

Got "Mandrew" Bynum manning the middle now, along with Shannon Brown running the wings. These games can be ironic at times, I'll give them that.
Nevaeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #17
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Can some of you pros answer my ? in the video game thread? I got this game yesterday and I suck so bad at it.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
madmax17
Decent playground baller

madmax17 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
2k13 > 2k11 > 2k12

2k13 makes 12 look like trash.

If you're thinking about buying it, just stop. Go buy it now. It's ****ing good. Possibly the greatest sports game of all time.
+100

2k12 was bad, 2k13 is the best basketball game yet, they nailed it.
madmax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #19
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
Check out my youtube channel, i'm doing a Play Through of my Career on NBA 2K13. Just started my channel recently, so it would be cool to get some subs. Peace.

I am also taking requests if any of you want me to play any game mode or play any matchup. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntidote360
Friendly piece of advice. People want to see the actual game being played with commentary on those sorts of channels(ala Chris Smoove), not sorting through the menus.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #20
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your name reminded me of this lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbafd6UV3w4
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #21
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Can some of you pros answer my ? in the video game thread? I got this game yesterday and I suck so bad at it.
Message me on youtube.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #22
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
Friendly piece of advice. People want to see the actual game being played with commentary on those sorts of channels(ala Chris Smoove), not sorting through the menus.
I'm getting in to that. Those 2 first videos were introductions.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: