Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
You're still mad over this, huh?

The Knicks were down 3-0 when he was cleared to play iirc. Every Knick fan on the board was against him playing and potentially re-injuring himself.

I still am. What i don't understand is how people want (and when Lin left it became this) Lin to get credit for wanting to play, being heroic, and blaming everyone else for him not playing. The story got spun that he heroically wanted to play. How exactly did that happen?

Lin the knick DIDN'T play, and the board gave him shit. TONS of shit.

Lin the future Rocket DIDN'T play but heroically wanted to and was practically restrained by his teammates against his will. Board understands.

Last edited by niko : 10-05-2012 at 03:33 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #32
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I still am. What i don't understand is how people want (and when Lin left it became this) Lin to get credit for wanting to play, being heroic, and blaming everyone else for him not playing. The story got spun that he heroically wanted to play. How exactly did that happen?

Lin the knick DIDN'T play, and the board gave him shit. TONS of shit.

Lin the future Rocket DIDN'T play but heroically wanted to and was practically restrained by his teammates against his will. Board understands.

That's strange. My memory is that most rational posters didn't give Lin shit about it at the time. I haven't been here recently, but even on the Rockets forum I frequent the perception that Lin was restrained by his teammates is nonexistent.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: