Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #16
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Default Re: Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
If she is into you, it wouldn't be awkward. If she is not and is just lying to you, then the bitch deserves an awkward situation for lying.

I like the way you think.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #17
Legends66NBA7
Apex

Default Re: Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Interesting...

I shall try this for now on and see if it works or not.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #18
Rameek
Krust Kingz

When you ask a girl out with would you be interested blah blah thats auto reject.

Assert yourself be a man.... if she digs you then its on with no room to wiggle. Lets get coffee x-day.... Lets grab lunch/dinner x-day...

You will know immediately where you stand or if she's interested. Indecisive or shy guys lose most often. Confidence and Assertiveness wins most times.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
SourPatchKids
Banned

rofl at this thread.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #20
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
rofl at this thread.
You're too young to understand. Your point of view is then understandable when that is taken into consideration.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #21
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

It sucks to know that I'm good in bed but it's not because I got it from experience from from my genes (I'm Puerto Rican)
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #22
DonD13
glew up ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Most guys already know this... but if you ever ask a girl out and her response is:
"Sure, give me your phone number"

She's basically saying No. (98% chance she will not call)

Because if you think about... You're immediately going to have her number if she
ever calls (caller ID)... So why wouldn't she give you her number to begin with?

If a girl is interested... She won't hesitate to give out her number once she's asked out,
even if you are a stranger.

This happened to me tonight (beautiful asian woman)... do I expect her to ever call me?
HELL NO.... But I had to try, she gave me no choice. You'll never know unless you try... right?

So, to recap:

You ask: "would you be interested in going out with me sometime?"

response #1: "Absolutely, Let me give you my number" = 98% chance of getting laid

response #2: "Sure, just give me your phone number" = 98% chance of not getting laid

but on the rare occasion she does call... You've struck the jackpot!!!

i was blind but now i see
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Tis chick gave me her number a few days ago. I only hit her up once she didn't seem down so whatever, fck dat bich.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #24
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yeah, black guys never get girls. Girls don't like them at all. Spanish too. We are practically outcasts. Because girls want white guys.
Reading comprehension>you

Riddler asks if the Asian girl asking for HIS number means she is prolly NOT going to call him, I tell him that if he's white, she most prolly will call him since ASIAN girls (notice I make no mention of latinas, whites or any other kind of girls) love white men. I finished by saying that if he isn't white, she probably won't call him because she didn't give him her number.

Of course I know that black guys can get other kinds of chicks, dumbass, I was commenting on his case

The reason I say Asian girls love white dudes is because even though I ain't white, my best friend when I was a single dude was a white guy, he was a decent looking dude, a little above average I guess, certainly no male model type but he used to get some fine ass Asian honeys. He would purposelly go after Asian trim because he knew they wanted white guys. I'm Hispanic and most girs who weren't Asian thought I was the better looking dude of the two of us but that blonde/blue eye combo really got those Asian chick's panties wet. His last GF looked like Japanese AV star Risa Kasumi. No joke. Google her, she's hot.

He ended up marrying a white girl that although she isn't bad looking, she was nowhere on the league with some of that yellow tail he was banging. Anyways, fvck him

Last edited by TheMan : 10-07-2012 at 05:18 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #25
Balla_Status

Good luck...I'm trying to date an asian girl right now. Three years older than me and a pharmacist. Dating is hard when you both work.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #26
AI Thornton
Homage to Al Thornton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Good luck...I'm trying to date an asian girl right now. Three years older than me and a pharmacist. Dating is hard when you both work.

I guess you'll have to skip the pleasantries and jump straight to fukking. Good luck my friend.
AI Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #27
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I hope you eat sushi ... if ya know what I mean.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #28
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Yeah, black guys never get girls. Girls don't like them at all. Spanish too. We are practically outcasts. Because girls want white guys.
you aren't spanish mang
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: