Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default #65 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Pau Gasol was voted the #64 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops.

18.7 PPG | 9.2 RPG | 3.2 APG

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Default Re: #65 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]I spy dirk[/COLOR]

Banned

Dennis Johnson

Making that video game cover finally was enough to put Gasol over the top. Good for him and good work MiamiThrice.

Pau Beast

Lets get TMac in next

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

I'll go with T-Mac now.....but I just can't help thinking what if with him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Tracy McGrady

Banned

I'm torn between Penny, Hill, and Tmac.

I think I'll go with Tmac just because he had the best peak. I liked his game in Orlando but I did hate it in Houston.

Welcome to ISH, where Pau Gasol is better than Dave DeBusschere, Dennis Johnson, Bill Sharman, Earl Monroe, Robert Parish, Dave Bing, Alex English, Lenny Wilkens, Artis Gilmore, Bernard King, Bob Lanier, Dan Issel, Chris Mullin and other legends.

Pau Gasol shouldn't even be ahead of other recent All-Star power forwards such as Chris Webber (I'd take Webber over Gasol in a heart beat). I'd take Shawn Kemp over Gasol too.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC
    Welcome to ISH, where Pau Gasol is better than Dave DeBusschere, Dennis Johnson, Bill Sharman, Earl Monroe, Robert Parish, Dave Bing, Alex English, Lenny Wilkens, Artis Gilmore, Bernard King, Bob Lanier, Dan Issel, Chris Mullin and other legends.

Pau Gasol shouldn't even be ahead of other recent All-Star power forwards such as Chris Webber (I'd take Webber over Gasol in a heart beat). I'd take Shawn Kemp over Gasol too.
    esp. monroe, king, lanier, mullin imo. crazy that webber is ahead of him to me too...5x he was voted top 10 in MVPs. gasol's never finished in the top 10. don't get me wrong, i think gasol is one of the greatest second options ever but he's just not long-term, clear #1 option material.

give webber a prime kobe or shaq and i can just about guarantee he'd be a champion and looked upon much differently. webber was just never really in the posiiton aside from a couple seasons if everything fell into place. dude led the league in rebounding one year too while putting up 20 ppg. even with the injuries that really dropped his career stats, he finished as a near 21 ppg scorer and one of the best passing big men ever.

so there you go...i vote c-webb
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 10-13-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Banned

Banned

Get back to me when any of those needledicks are the best players on a NBA finals champion like Gasol was in 2010.

Frankly I'm disgusted that Gasol wasn't higher.

By the way, this is why many people hate Lakers fans; a bunch of fanboys who know nothing about the sport. So blinkered and biased, it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Get back to me when any of those needledicks are the best players on a NBA finals champion like Gasol was in 2010.
    Dennis Johnson says 'hi'.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    esp. monroe, king, lanier, mullin imo. crazy that webber is ahead of him to me too...5x he was voted top 10 in MVPs. gasol's never finished in the top 10. don't get me wrong, i think gasol is one of the greatest second options ever but he's just not long-term, clear #1 option material.

give webber a prime kobe or shaq and i can just about guarantee he'd be a champion and looked upon much differently. dude led the league in rebounding one year too while putting up 20 ppg. even with the injuries that really dropped his career stats, he finished as a near 21 ppg scorer and one of the best passing big men ever.

so there you go...i vote c-webb
    Ben Wallace too. Maybe Dikembe.

By the way, this is why many people hate Lakers fans; a bunch of fanboys who know nothing about the sport. So blinkered and biased, it's unreal.
    Except, one of the main guys voting for Gasol for like 10-15 straight times... isn't a Lakers fan.

Dennis Johnson says 'hi'.
    Aside from him, I think Joe Fulks and Ben Wallace are the only ones left.