Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #856
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
First roster update was today and McRoberts is still on the Lakers and none of the Euros with guaranteed contracts are added in. They'd rather update Lillard's mid range rating and give Batum a new signature skill than get an accurate roster. So much for trying to be a smart aleck.
McRoberts is actually not still on the Lakers. HOWEVER every other thing you said is still true and Rasheed is not there and it's just ridiculous. Especially players like Teletovic who was pretty much promised a rotation spot. For him to be missing is stupid.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #857
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Last I checked Orlando still has Duhon on the roster and doesn't have Vucevic either. I want Duhon gone! For some reason Roy's rated in the 80's still too when who knows how he'll come back.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:16 AM   #858
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

I bought the game online, received it and it freezes for a few seconds at a time every 10 seconds or so Now have to send the bloody thing back and wait for another one.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #859
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Got the game today and off the bat notices it's way too easy to make a 3 ( a contested jumper for that matter) on online play. So far Iam 5-0 but everyone has picked GS and the Heat and Curry/Thompson shoot 50% even when covered. Looks like this year the cheeze is in the perimeter, not on the drives. So far I know I maybe alone ont his but 2k12>2k13 on gameplay alone, everything else is 2ndary really.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #860
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Solid swap..... did you accept the trade?

Had too. Chandler is too big of an upgrade to turn down.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #861
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

How do you get a roster update? Where do you go to get it DL'd?

And did they add Alexey Shved to the game?

Nvm , found it

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 10-14-2012 at 05:29 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #862
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Still no Shved? WTF?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #863
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah perimeter shooting is silly good in this game.

better than how bad it was last year..
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #864
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ugh too much offensive rebounding by the CPU
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #865
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Anyone else find it stupidly easy to score in the paint now? My centres a beast and I don't even need to use post moves anymore, one pump fake then i just put it in from under the basket. Seems like I get and 1's alot more too down there. Even my shooting guard can post up bigs now and he is rated like 20 at low post offence.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #866
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Ugh too much offensive rebounding by the CPU

I'm constantly getting destroyed by that too. Even when I box out with good rebounders (Kevin Love, Nikola Pekovic) someone on the other team gets a hand on it, tips it up, and gets the rebound.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #867
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

There's a reason I hadn't bought a NBA 2K game in 4 years, or a NBA game period....they all suck. Well, this one doesn't SUCK. I just don't think it's worth the $65. Still too many things that need fixing to me.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #868
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
There's a reason I hadn't bought a NBA 2K game in 4 years, or a NBA game period....they all suck. Well, this one doesn't SUCK. I just don't think it's worth the $65. Still too many things that need fixing to me.

So.... you came into a very specifically NBA 2k discussion thread, to say they suck even though you haven't bought one in years?? Cool story.

The rest of us sure are having fun with it though.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #869
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Waiting for the European players to be put into the game so I can finally start my association with Portland, which is where I spend majority of my time.

I'm glad I didn't buy this game and pirated it. 2k doesn't deserve my money.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #870
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

I've said it once, but I'll say it again.

Its really funny how people complain about the 2k company, and the state of basketball-simulation console games, in terms of relatively miniscule and unimportant minutiae that are barely part of the overall enjoyability of the game.

2k13 is definitely the best NBA game to date.... when considering the depth, aesthetics, controls, and rosters of today and the past. Don't bring up some 2k game made 9 years ago... it was awesome for the time, but completely obsolete in the 360/PS3/PC world where we want to control players that were born after 1988.

This game is great, and in the big picture its silly to complain about and refuse to purchase and enjoy because of the current exclusion of certain 2nd rounders and Euro players (which obviously will be fixed soon enough) and the improper roster placement of nobody's like Josh McRoberts.

I get that we all want perfection, and I do understand this is the internet where nothing is perfect and everyone has a complaint about everything... but come the f*ck on. This game is pretty cool. 2008-you would be in awe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: