Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Miami Dolphins Thread

1-1 so far.

Looked great vs the RAiders last week. The offensive line showed its potential to be one of the best in the league and the running game was amazing. If Tannehill is to have a smooth transition to the NFL, we're going to need to see more games like that from the backs and o-line.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. HUUGGGGEEE game vs the Jets.

Last edited by MiamiThrice : 09-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Miami Dolphins Thread

These teams are really evenly matched, I see the Dolphins pulling off the "upset" at home.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Keep this thread goin and active. Ppl know I got 500 that the Dolphins will finish worse than my Redskins. Nothing against the Phins but I shall endorse their failure. Tannehill is a b!tch boy for not knowing the teams in the divisions. Mainly that The Pack are NFC North.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #4
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Let's go phins!
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Keep this thread goin and active. Ppl know I got 500 that the Dolphins will finish worse than my Redskins. Nothing against the Phins but I shall endorse their failure. Tannehill is a b!tch boy for not knowing the teams in the divisions. Mainly that The Pack are NFC North.

FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

J.E.T.S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
MiamiThrice
Banned

Terrible Loss. Dan Carpenter is ****ing awful. At least Tannehill showed he can lead a drive when it mattered at the end. Signs of improvement from the rookie QB. His development is the most important thing on this team. He looked shaky today though in all, and that pick 6 was disastrous. Had Reggie Bush not gotten hurt there is no doubt the Dolphins win today. Pathetic that the guy who hurt him got up from the pile clapping like he won the lottery, while the Dolphins players all clapped for Revis when he was able to walk.

The Jets are soooooo bad too, really embarassing to lose to them. This division looks like it could be the worst in football. Gotta see how the Pats do tonight.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jumps the Heat bandwagon, now the Dolphins.
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
MiamiThrice
Banned

Nice finally picked up a win, I thought the Dolphins were going to get ****ed over again like the past two weeks. 2-3 now and far from out of it. Next 4 weeks look like this.

STL
Bye
NYJ
IND

I expect all of these games to be wins.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #10
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
Nice finally picked up a win, I thought the Dolphins were going to get ****ed over again like the past two weeks. 2-3 now and far from out of it. Next 4 weeks look like this.

STL
Bye
NYJ
IND

I expect all of these games to be wins.
holy shit dude we almost got robbed these were one of the worst refs I've ever seen **** them. I think we can get .500 before the bye week with rams up next at our house and they're missing number 1 WR and sam bradford looks like shit. Also hopefully denver beats the pats and I'm sure the bills loose to SF and jets get blown out by houston. Then we'll be in a 4 way tie in the division
Old 10-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
MiamiThrice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
holy shit dude we almost got robbed these were one of the worst refs I've ever seen **** them. I think we can get .500 before the bye week with rams up next at our house and they're missing number 1 WR and sam bradford looks like shit. Also hopefully denver beats the pats and I'm sure the bills loose to SF and jets get blown out by houston. Then we'll be in a 4 way tie in the division

Meh Denver couldn't come through. Honestly I don't see the Fins catching the Pats for the division. However the AFC sucks. There are so many truly terrible teams in that conference that the playoffs will most likely be
AFC East: Pats
AFC North: Ravens/Steelers
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Broncos

Then the Ravens/Steelers will get one of the wildcards and from there I don't see any other team in the AFC that is better than the Dolphins. My hope is on getting a wildcard, but hey I wouldn't mind the division.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #12
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

What should I mix with Vodka tonight because we back at .500 baby
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: