Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far
Default Andrew Bynum this season

How many games do you see him playing? I avoided him in all my drafts but someone in one of my leagues is trying to dump him and offering him in package deals including an amazing one to me.

I'm tempted to take the deal but am hesitant about Bynum in general. Where are you guys projecting him this season overall?
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
chuckyboy34
High School Starter

chuckyboy34 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Andrew Bynum this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportin_life
How many games do you see him playing? I avoided him in all my drafts but someone in one of my leagues is trying to dump him and offering him in package deals including an amazing one to me.

I'm tempted to take the deal but am hesitant about Bynum in general. Where are you guys projecting him this season overall?

is this a roto league? if h2h i would try to buy low on bynum now. cant get any lower right? lol *fingers crossed* I see him playing anywhere from 65 to 60 games. its his first season in phili, a tough town, if he doesnt perform he'll be out the door soon. When he does play, he'll give you great numbers as he will still be the number 1 option on the team. im not over concerned about the shape he's in as he's just a huge guy that any added size would only benefit him on the offensive end. depending on the package i would prolly risk someone in the 3rd round for him at this point.
chuckyboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Andrew Bynum this season

It's roto. He is basically dangling Bynum and an early 3rd rounder for Westbrook.

If Bynum plays more than 50 games it's probably a good deal but he really worries me considering he's going into the season not making it through practice (he had to leave his last practice due to knee pain) and is supposingly out of shape. The other reason I'm hesitant is I drafted fairly well and the end of my bench is a lot of value to drop (would be Darren Collison or G Vazquez).

In general this year, I stayed away from any players with chronic injuries i.e. Bynum, Bogut, Amare, Curry, Rose, Granger because I didn't want to hear about it all season and I got burnt badly by Rose and Curry last year.

Last edited by sportin_life : 10-30-2012 at 11:30 AM.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: