Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #856
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
That's cool. If "the other Mike" was coaching, he's be on the court already shooting threes... risking further damage.
Fixed
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #857
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Franchize, you know how we do, we are all stuck on our opinion, and we relish every chance we get.

OAN, I got folks on the force that won't even talk Knicks basketball with me right now just because their opinion is hurt.

Honestly though I don't know what happened over this summer, there are alot of fans that literally jumped off the team as if losing Lin was a big deal.

Any player can get hot, and under turmoil and fear of getting cut, contract year, they all step up if they truly have talent.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #858
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

don't know if anyone has read this yet......

K-Mart wants a job

"If someone calls me tomorrow, I don't care who it is, whether it's losing or winning at this point," Martin said. "If someone calls me tomorrow and wants me to come in, I'm going. Guys are going down and [teams] are like, 'Well, we are going to stick with what we got.' I'm like, 'Really?' I started questioning myself, 'Am I that bad of a guy?' "

Now while I honest don't believe this, if true, just cut White and bring him in now.

Or Martin can call up half of our roster especially he's played with almost all of them.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #859
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Would be a nice addition to the team but I doubt he'll be a Knick.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #860
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want another guard. Preferrably one who can create off the dribble. I was hoodwinked and bamboozled into thinking Prigioni was remotely competent. I can do an entire year of Pablo Prigioni. Yet another point guard who can't bring the ball up the court without turning his back. When we play teams like Miami, Philly, Indiana, Boston etc in big time games, we're going to have problems.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #861
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

The guards are fine.

At least Pablo wasn't getting spun around like Lin was against Miami.

He just kept on dribbling and gave up the ball when he had a chance to do so.

He plays defense, and is getting used to the NBA.

His turnovers have been due to not being familiar, not because he's getting ripped.

You'll like him soon enough.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #862
Clutch
Stop flopping

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
Some dude in a BK NETS hat jus had the nerve to try an stop me for a picture. I'm off that. *Shump walks away*

I miss him. SHUMP
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #863
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Could this be done without chandler is the question?

The only team it seems willing to rebuild amares value is the Knicks- and it's not an impossible task

So can you trade chandler? What would you try to trade him for and could the platoon of Camby, Rasheed, and Kurt Thomas work for this 1 year?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #864
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

I think that chandler and Felton are the most valuable trade assets that the team could stand to lose. I believe so much in shumpert and in Kidds presence.

How fair is chandler and Felton + k thomas and copeland for Ryan Anderson, hakim warrick, Jason smith, Vazquez
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:01 AM   #865
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think amare will be alright
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #866
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i think amare will be alright
I dont, he is injury prone, and a defensive liability, and he cant spell the word rebound.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #867
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Jesus 1 bad week and you want to trade Tyson
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 AM   #868
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I cant speak for anyone else, but anyone who knows me knows I NEVER wanted him here and Ive been ready to trade him from day 1. I dont flip flop. I was solo on the trade Tyson bandwagon. Glad to see some ppl are carpoolin with me. Gas is expensive lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:25 AM   #869
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

What's the deal with Camby, he came back and now sitting again?
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #870
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Yep, the life of a Knicks fan.

Wonder how Dalembert is doing.

Even on a team with no centers he can't play more than 16 minutes.

Tyson is fine, not worried about him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: