Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Bobcats Vs. Wizards

In Dunlap We Trust #4moreyears
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #17
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrog
Problem is, what if they get stuck in mediocrity forever. I mean, what is their ultimate ceiling? Pre-Rose Bulls?

Hinrich = Sessions?
Ben Gordon = Kemba?
Deng = MKG?
Ty Tomas = Ty Tomas?
Noah = BIZMACK!?

eeeeerily similar if you ask me

Good for you...I especially love the Gordon/Kemba comparison.

Gordon is more similar to Gordon than he is Kemba.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Good for you...I especially love the Gordon/Kemba comparison.

Gordon is more similar to Gordon than he is Kemba.

You gotta be kidding me. Kemba is a straight up volume shooter just like Gordon. Are you so quick to forget how Gordon would go off in playoff series and keep the Bulls alive? I think Kemba can do something similar...like he did in the NCAA.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

MJ said this team isn't capable of making playoffs. On paper i agree but they are hustling & don't give up. Except first Dallas game they never let the games go away. Even in that game they were doing well for 2 or 3 quarters.

Their rosters still terrible though. All they had couple combo guards who probably wouldn't even be second or third option on offense in most of teams and a raw rookie...also Haywood & Mullens as big men.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #20
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrog
You gotta be kidding me. Kemba is a straight up volume shooter just like Gordon. Are you so quick to forget how Gordon would go off in playoff series and keep the Bulls alive? I think Kemba can do something similar...like he did in the NCAA.

Kemba is a lot like Rose and nothing like Ben Gordon. Kemba Walker runs the team.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #21
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
MJ said this team isn't capable of making playoffs. On paper i agree but they are hustling & don't give up. Except first Dallas game they never let the games go away. Even in that game they were doing well for 2 or 3 quarters.

Their rosters still terrible though. All they had couple combo guards who probably wouldn't even be second or third option on offense in most of teams and a raw rookie...also Haywood & Mullens as big men.

Haywood is a great big to have on the team. If they bring in a starting C or if Biyombo moves to C, as a starter...then there you go.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #22
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #23
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just back from the game. Yeah it was the Wizards so you take it with a grain of salt. But 3-3 with back-to-back wins for the first time since 2010 is great for the fans in Charlotte. Lord knows the Panthers aren't giving us anything to cheer about.

This team will win 15-20 games at the most, imo. But unlike last year they are fun to watch and have a huge upside as far as development. MKG is a younger, faster Gerald Wallace, and Kemba is growing into a leader on the court. 2 nice draft picks this June plus Diop coming off the payroll and the sky's the limit.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: