Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #436
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Yeah, the waiver thing is kind of annoying. What is it a 3 day wait before you can pick up a player? And everyone else can put in a claim within that time frame and potentially get that player instead of you?

Claims are processed 3 times a week. If you are the only person to claim a player, he's yours. If more then one GM claims the same player, highest priority wins.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #437
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Point guards on my team are available for some scoring and 3 pointers
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #438
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart

Sent you a deal involving Bargnani and Allen. Should address both those categories.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #439
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Sent you a deal involving Bargnani and Allen. Should address both those categories.

Not the type of deal I need.

Also if someone wants a pretty damn good 3rd round keeper for next season Bynum is avaliable.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #440
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart
I have Waiters, Kev Mart, Afflalo, Terry, Hill
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #441
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Claims are processed 3 times a week. If you are the only person to claim a player, he's yours. If more then one GM claims the same player, highest priority wins.
I know how waiver priority works. I just didn't know about the 3 days a week part of it. Which 3 days are those?
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #442
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
I know how waiver priority works. I just didn't know about the 3 days a week part of it. Which 3 days are those?

Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. I was going to do it every other day but oviously that doesn't work with a 7 day week.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #443
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

definitely regretting that trade. Made it too damn hastily because Iggy was playing like shit at the time. Joe Johnson has been absolute trash for me.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #444
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wasn't gonna say anything but you know what's funny? FC talked a LOT of shit to me last year about my keepers and trades that I should've made with the fantasy god. I drafted 4 guys, 3 of whom I didn't wanted and turned JJ, Gay and McGee into Monroe, Iggy, and Faried. And yes it's early but i'd say i'm in pretty good shape right now.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #445
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I wasn't gonna say anything but you know what's funny? FC talked a LOT of shit to me last year about my keepers and trades that I should've made with the fantasy god. I drafted 4 guys, 3 of whom I didn't wanted and turned JJ, Gay and McGee into Monroe, Iggy, and Faried. And yes it's early but i'd say i'm in pretty good shape right now.
I didn't talk shit. I told you to trade Gay to improve your keepers and not to keep McGee this season. So you are basically proving me right. I also told you that you can't win this league with DHoward, which I still think.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #446
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I didn't talk shit. I told you to trade Gay to improve your keepers and not to keep McGee this season. So you are basically proving me right. I also told you that you can't win this league with DHoward, which I still think.
You tried to sell me on how badly I needed Millsap and went on to tell me that because I didn't make that trade with you I have no chances of winning this season. And at ths stage i'd take Monroe over him anyways. As for that last part it's still debatable as obviously we have a whole season to go, but yet even If I don't end up first i'll still be happy if I finish ahead of you.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #447
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

HUGE TRADE!!!
Dr Funk gets: Chris Paul, Al Horford and Kahwi Leonard
FC gets: Kevin Durant, Mike Conley and Manu Ginobili.

I guess most people will think that I am on the losing end of the trade, so I'll explain my thougts...

* Durant makes a difference over Paul. He is younger and less injury prone. Maybe they have similar performance this season, but Paul probably lose some games and I'll be happier keeping Durant next season.

* Horford > Conley, but the difference is small. Even Conley could have more potential.

* The key point for me to make the trade is that, (after watching just half game of Spurs vs Kings), my impression was that Leonard is not more than a role player. Both this season and in his career. A middle round fantasy player. Ginobili didn't look old at all, and he could end being ranked around 30 this season.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #448
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
You tried to sell me on how badly I needed Millsap and went on to tell me that because I didn't make that trade with you I have no chances of winning this season. And at ths stage i'd take Monroe over him anyways. As for that last part it's still debatable as obviously we have a whole season to go, but yet even If I don't end up first i'll still be happy if I finish ahead of you.

Regretting the Gay for Monroe trade. I thought I would benefit in more cats but all of a sudden Monroe has become a triple-double threat on a nightly basis. Big mistake on my part I think..
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #449
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Regretting the Gay for Monroe trade. I thought I would benefit in more cats but all of a sudden Monroe has become a triple-double threat on a nightly basis. Big mistake on my part I think..
When I initially looked at that trade I figured i'd be losing in points and 3's, gaining in boards and FG% but that steals, blocks and assists were about even. I've been pleasantly surprised with how Greg has filled the stat sheet thus far. I hope he keeps it up.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #450
bokes15
Playoffs!

Apparently my entire team decided to go on a massive cold shooting streak at the same time. FG% has been taking a serious hit. That's the problem with having so many streak shooters. When they're on they're on but when they're off, they're way off.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: