Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #121
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I was playing with the Galaxy S3 yesterday (borrowed it from my co worker).

One word:

laggy

I think I've seen this episode before.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #122
KB8tHeGrEaT
Co-Owner of Lakers

KB8tHeGrEaT is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Waiting for a worthy upgrade to my Rezound.

HTC Droid DNA my man !
KB8tHeGrEaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #123
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I decided to go with a little bit of a risk on go with a phone and OS that I'm not familiar with, but would love to try. I'll be waiting for my Lumia in the mail coming hopefully sooner rather than later.

On a side note: fuck Metro PCS. I tried to transfer my number to AT&T, but needed some 8 digit code from Metro. I called Metro and they said I couldn't get that 8 digit code until I gave them the 4 digit high security code that I personally never set on my account. Upon telling them that they said I had to get it from a store, go to the store and they say I had to go to a corporate store which was 40 minutes away. I decide to say screw it, not worth the trouble I'll just get a brand new number.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #124
LBJDW305
Local High School Star

LBJDW305 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I decided to go with a little bit of a risk on go with a phone and OS that I'm not familiar with, but would love to try. I'll be waiting for my Lumia in the mail coming hopefully sooner rather than later.

On a side note: fuck Metro PCS. I tried to transfer my number to AT&T, but needed some 8 digit code from Metro. I called Metro and they said I couldn't get that 8 digit code until I gave them the 4 digit high security code that I personally never set on my account. Upon telling them that they said I had to get it from a store, go to the store and they say I had to go to a corporate store which was 40 minutes away. I decide to say screw it, not worth the trouble I'll just get a brand new number.

That "8 digit" code your talking about is the account number. You need it to transfer your number and your pin/password which is usually your birthdate. You receive the account number in your bill texts every month. I own a 3 party cell phone store.
LBJDW305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #125
LBJDW305
Local High School Star

LBJDW305 has an OK reputation so far

I got a iPhone 5 and just got the Note 2 which is my favorite phone.
LBJDW305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #126
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The best SMARTphone out there. Galaxy S3. With jelly-bean.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #127
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Iphone4 for now, may switch to IPhone5 when i get a chance.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #128
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

a shitty old one because **** you
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #129
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

SGS3 with Jelly Bean
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:57 AM   #130
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJDW305
That "8 digit" code your talking about is the account number. You need it to transfer your number and your pin/password which is usually your birthdate. You receive the account number in your bill texts every month. I own a 3 party cell phone store.
I tried everything, birth date, social security, etc. Funny thing is they said I called and requested to have a 4 digit high security pass code on my account when I never did any such thing. No big deal though, shouldn't take long to update people/accounts of my new number.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #131
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

iphone 4. it's ancient by today's standards but it does the job for what i need it to do. plus, battery life lasts me all day easily.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #132
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I tried everything, birth date, social security, etc. Funny thing is they said I called and requested to have a 4 digit high security pass code on my account when I never did any such thing. No big deal though, shouldn't take long to update people/accounts of my new number.
Make your new number an event on Facebook.

Call it the "Fvck Metro PCS party"
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: