Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #5401
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory
 
Alonzo Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,078
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
ZOMG I was about to say the same thing.

Swag levels maximum doe

Dude went from Ethiopian to white boy to Cholo without missing a beat swag wise.

I guess that's Puerto Rico for ya.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #5402
NotYetGreat
Great college starter
 
NotYetGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,547
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
Dude went from Ethiopian to white boy to Cholo without missing a beat swag wise.

I guess that's Puerto Rico for ya.

Racial Ambiguity Level: Blake Griffin.

All kidding aside, you're a pretty good lookin' dude. Not gonna say "no homo" coz apparently saying that makes it homo around these parts.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #5403
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,277
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?
you land on your forefeet and then roll back to your heel. most people land on their heel since there is so much cushion in regular shoes. this sends a shock straight up your leg and is bad for you, it's not the way humans are designed to run. i do squats with them no problem, in fact they are great for cross fit and other gym activities.





Last edited by rezznor : 11-20-2012 at 09:44 AM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #5404
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory
 
Alonzo Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,078
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

I was with you until 'da foot'
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #5405
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©
 
Dictator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,863
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Not sure how late I am or if anyone cares to see what I look like, but this is what I look like:




Trayvon Martin?
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #5406
Balla_Status
______________________
 
Balla_Status's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,911
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you land on your forefeet and then roll back to your heel. most people land on their heel since there is so much cushion in regular shoes. this sends a shock straight up your leg and is bad for you, it's not the way humans are designed to run. i do squats with them no problem, in fact they are great for cross fit and other gym activities.





This may be why I get shin splints when I run.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #5407
Legend of Josh
Banned
 
Legend of Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alch|e|mist
Posts: 10,231
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I like leather straps on my watches rather than links. But apparently the links are the way to go for something more formal. I couldn't disagree more since I think the leather looks far classier. Guess its just a matter of taste...

I'm a fan of watches. I don't have a Rolex or anything like that, but I have some nice watches that cost several hundred dollars I've collected over the years, etc. - but I also wear leather or rubber strap watches 95% of the time. They're more comfortable, colorful and just fresh.



I have a Fossil watch - the one in the picture - and you can purchase separately many different color straps. I have just about every common color you can think of minus pink and I don't think I have a brown, grey or black - so whatever gear I'm wearing, I can take it a step further with a matching time piece (in the picture above for example, the horse-of-course is orange).


Last edited by Legend of Josh : 11-20-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #5408
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar
 
baseketball4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,926
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7


four EYED me

why does my beard hair grow at a lighter much lighter shade of brown than head hair?

DYE or no DYE?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #5409
longhornfan1234
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,003
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=xe1rv4" target="_blank"><img src="http://i48.tinypic.com/xe1rv4.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

Last edited by longhornfan1234 : 11-20-2012 at 11:02 PM.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #5410
Edwin
Serious playground baller
 
Edwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 471
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Fixed that for you.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 PM   #5411
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,422
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7









rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #5412
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,079
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Trayvon Martin?
Had to think about it.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #5413
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,277
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
This may be why I get shin splints when I run.
you are probably heel striking.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM   #5414
AngelEyes
Sentenza
 
AngelEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: City of Wind
Posts: 3,364
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I'm a fan of watches. I don't have a Rolex or anything like that, but I have some nice watches that cost several hundred dollars I've collected over the years, etc. - but I also wear leather or rubber strap watches 95% of the time. They're more comfortable, colorful and just fresh.



I have a Fossil watch - the one in the picture - and you can purchase separately many different color straps. I have just about every common color you can think of minus pink and I don't think I have a brown, grey or black - so whatever gear I'm wearing, I can take it a step further with a matching time piece (in the picture above for example, the horse-of-course is orange).


Trey Parker is that you?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #5415
Anti Hero
Be your own hero
 
Anti Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,175
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
This may be why I get shin splints when I run.
Do you walk on your toes too? I've done it ever since I was a kid, I've tried many times to walk heel-toe but I always come back around to toe-heel.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy