Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #631
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
From the same team who made "K-ON!", but with the original stories instead of adaptation.

Bit more info.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...o-market-anime

Quote:
The Japanese anime channel Animax posted a synopsis for Kyoto Animation's new anime project, Tamako Market, this week.

Tamako is a mochi-loving high-school freshman whose family runs a mochi (rice cake) shop in a certain town's shopping district. She enjoys her high school life with her friends Midori and Kanna in the badminton club. She also helps out at her family's shop and develops new mochi.

She is childhood friends with Mochikura, the son of the neighboring rival mochi shop, but when their fathers meet, they fight like cats and dogs. On Tamako's birthday on New Year's Eve, Mochikura is determined to hand her a birthday present that he had not been able to in past years. Then, suddenly, a splendid bird (parrot) appears in the shopping district, and a year like no previous one is about to begin.

Naoko Yamada (K-ON!) is directing, and Reiko Yoshida (K-ON!, Bakuman.) is in charge of the series scripts. Another K-ON! veteran, Yukiko Horiguchi (Lucky Star), is designing the characters.

The new anime will run on the Tokyo MX TV, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, TV Aichi, and BS11 Digital channels. It will begin broadcasting in Japan next January.

The January issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine will run an interview with Yamada on December 10.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #632
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
So, another laid-back slice-of-life romatic-comedy. Vintage KyoAni!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #633
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been watching Dr. Slump recently, episodes are kinda hard to come by though.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #634
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIMyOECmzU

JMM learned this from Miyata?

Somewhat related to the thread.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:14 AM   #635
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
hmm i think i'm going to check out Deadman Wonderland, Tiger and Bunny, and Blue Exorcist this summer. oh and serial experiment lain

Blue Exorcist is the shit. One of the best anime shows I've ever seen. Deadman Wonderland was alright, nowhere near as good as E7. I tried to watch Tiger and Bunny a while ago but I couldn't get into it. I might try it again soon.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #636
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

It's been almost 2 years since Gainax ruined Christmas, how naive I was to think P&S would ever get another season.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #637
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

"It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular" is getting an anime. Cool to see since 4chan had so much influence in it's rise to popularity, plus it's pretty funny.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime
Old 12-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #638
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Has anyone here read Shamo?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #639
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've started reading Fairy Tail. It's good, but really ho hum about it. I'm having a hard time right now finding a manga that I really connect with.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #640
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Has anyone here read Shamo?

Reading the description, sounds real dark. Definitely interesting though, I'll have to check it out.

I just got caught up with a manga called Chikan Otoko. Done by the same artist that did Onani Master Kurosawa, which was another good manga.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #641
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I've started reading Fairy Tail. It's good, but really ho hum about it. I'm having a hard time right now finding a manga that I really connect with.
Giant Killing is a really good one, it's about a crappy football team but a genius young manager goes there and uses tactics to upset odds and beat the big teams. It's good because they don't win alot, the manager kills only about Giant killing mainly.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #642
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Lucky Star Spinoff Manga Miyakawa-ke no Kūfuku Gets Anime

Quote:
A wooden ema prayer plaque hung in offering at Washinomiya Shrine, the Tokyo area's oldest shrine and a real-life backdrop for the Lucky Star anime series, has announced that an anime adaptation of Kagami Yoshimizu's Lucky Star spinoff manga Miyakawa-ke no Kūfuku (The Miyakawa Family's Hunger) manga is in the works. The manga is based on the Lucky Star Moe Drill game series and centers around big sister Hinata Miyakawa and little sister Hikage Miyakawa's impoverished daily life at home (due to Hinata's wasteful habits) and Hikage's life at elementary school.

Yoshimizu launched the manga in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp H's magazine in 2008, and it moved to the publisher's Monthly Comp Ace magazine and occasionally COMPTIQ magazine after Comp H's ended. Kadokawa published the first compiled book volume in June.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...uku-gets-anime

Not quite a second season of Lucky Star, but I'll take it.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #643
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Upcoming anime for the winter season.

http://i5.minus.com/ii4SwcB24N8m5.jpg
Old 01-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #644
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Upcoming anime for the winter season.

http://i5.minus.com/ii4SwcB24N8m5.jpg
Berserk movie part 3!

Kindaichi series is so underrated. It is like more adult-oriented Detective Conan.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #645
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
Berserk movie part 3!

Kindaichi series is so underrated. It is like more adult-oriented Detective Conan.

I still haven't watched the first two, was kinda turned off by the CG. Plus I really just want to see something animated besides the golden age arc.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: