Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dishonored

I was talking to a friend last night and he said this game was like assassins creed/splinter cell hybrid with some bioshock elements mixed in. Anyone say this is true?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:17 AM   #17
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Wow holy shit. Played like for 2 hours at a friends house right after school and this game is soooo nice. Will have to choose between this or AC3.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #18
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

this game is so ***** addictive!
Glad i traded 2krubbish for this
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #19
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is this strictly a first person view game?
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #20
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Good game. A little too short though. I recommend playing it on very hard even on the first play through. That way you get the most out of it.

I butchered everything in my path on the first play through. Even innocent maids and prostitutes.

Suggestions:

- Blink lvl 2 is a must. Nothing better than teleporting behind someone from a distance to slit that throat. Also great for getting around buildings and avoiding unwanted confrontations.

- I just forgot what it's called. But raising that enemy detection skill to 2 is a waste.

- Get athleticism to lvl 2 for the higher jump.

- Get at least lvl 1 of the turning your enemies to dust skill. That way you don't have to waste as much time hiding bodies.

(Jeez. I'm forgetting all the names of the skills.)

Other than that it's pretty flexible depending on your play style.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #21
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
any one figure out how to open that safe in the sewers level 1

could not figure it out

There is a note lying around reminding someone about whiskey if they forget something.

If you smash the whiskey bottles in the shelf in the dark corner behind the safe you'll see the combination.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: