Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #31
BuffaloBill
HillBilly

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i don't get the hate for D'Antoni or the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
People are going to hate no matter what.

Especially when it's the lakers
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #32
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Your previous post indicated that it was a sure thing that DHo is going to the HoF. It isn't.

Certainly not as sure as Kobe and, to a lesser extent, Pau.

Dwight's going to the Hall-of-Fame. He's locked.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #33
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I was going to start a new thread in the Lakers forum , but decided the front page had only Laker threads so I decided to add my comments in this thread.

If D'Antoni wants to fix the Lakers into a team , this team never was and try to bring back showtime , he will need to move his personal into different rolls

Jodie Meeks isn't a starter , but needs to move into the starting SG spot.
Nash mans the point obviously
Howard is athletic enough to man the 5
Jamison needs to move to PF
and lastly Kobe needs to move to SF

This will open the floor for Nash , create slice lanes , spot up jumper spots ,and still have enough defense to protect the basket...

wouldn't the Lakers lov to have my Bucks Sanders

PROBLEM IS THE LAKERS ARE TO OLD TO RUN THIS OFFENSE

The Lakers would have no use for Sanders...and this team is made to run the floor. Hell, even Gasol is good at running the floor...well, he was when was Pau Gasol.

But moving Kobe to SF and Meeks into the starting lineup...that's not bad. And I don't necessarily disagree. It's playing with 3 guards and opening up the frontcourt. Artest does nothing but stand in the corner anyway. If he keeps up his wide-open shooting, guys will start to cover him. I don't think he's shooting well when defended, but I do think he's shooting.

Maybe they should have kept that CDR guy and let him be the starting 3...or, even better, they should have signed Barbosa...or sign someone. If they Meeks into the starting lineup, they need a SG.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #34
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

You don't see why people hate the Lakers???
LOL come on now son.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #35
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
LOL at this Knicks fan on my nuts. Win one friggin playoff series and than talk, f.ag boy.

You're still scared to root for a team that isn't loaded, and you're mad because you know it , if this was the 90's you'd be a dedicated bulls fan
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: