Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #376
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Now, that's being selfish.

Go for 7.....Big Bro Status.

LOL is that how many you have? I notice only people with 3 or more feel like I need to have more lol. I don't see anybody offering to babysit lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #377
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
#Knicks Anthony Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week. http://wp.me/p2cwux-lZT
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #378
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when do players of the month get named?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:53 AM   #379
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
LOL is that how many you have? I notice only people with 3 or more feel like I need to have more lol. I don't see anybody offering to babysit lol
My only suggestion would be to have them before your 30 then shut it down. I have 3 and 2 came well after 30 which was never part of my plans.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:48 AM   #380
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
LOL Nah. I'm slowly but surely convincing my wife that my daughter will be an only child lol
I don't like posting anything that isn't about building the team about Carmelo, but........ That will never work- you can only call it quits before the last one is born. You will have to have a second, but that will be the best call you ever made when you see what it's like for that girl to have a brother or sister
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #381
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
My only suggestion would be to have them before your 30 then shut it down. I have 3 and 2 came well after 30 which was never part of my plans.

That's our plan. And I'm knocking on 30's door. I told my wife her window is slowly closing.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #382
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eh, my wife is 27, I am 34 and we had our first kid 8 months ago.
She wanted at least 3 kids but that was before going through pregnancy and breastfeeding, now she kinda changed her mind I guess we will try for one more when she feels ready again, and that will be good.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #383
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #384
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

his Bobcats game is a trap game. They arent the same Bobcats from last year. They've improved.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #385
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
his Bobcats game is a trap game. They arent the same Bobcats from last year. They've improved.
I agree. Knicks have a really tough schedule after this Bobcats game. They play the Heat,Bulls,Nets on the road,Nuggets and Lakers at home.

Going 4-2 would be great but I wouldn't be mad with 3-3 though. Bobcats game might be a trap game but they are certainly the weakest team we get to play in the next 6 games so we better win this one.

I would be more than happy if we beat the Heat,Nets and Lakers and lose the rest. Those 3 games feel special.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #386
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I'm sorry the Bobcats are a trap game? MAJIDE (Seiously in Japanese) They cant score if BG didnt explode this team would be abysmal. Outside of Walker. This team should lose by 50.

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #387
Clutch
Stop flopping

J.R.Smith

Plays like a scrub for most of the night,make a great play (steal) at the end then ruins it with a horrible play (that fast break) to follow it up with a game winning shot.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #388
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Felton's play was huge.

Tyson with 17 rebounds.

Jr turning down a shot only to hit the games winner.

Knicks stole a game they never would have got last year.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #389
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

JR Smith: Shoots 3-200. Nails gamewinner...

Cold-blooded...

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #390
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice win for the Bockers. There is no such thing as an easy road win, especially in the beginning of the year, before teams start tanking.

Now off to Miami. We can win that game, if we don't have to play against the refs as well.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: