Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #2176
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I was just thinking about Leshoure running over GB defense after they took it up the ass last week. Then again that was Peterson being Peterson and everyone ain't...Peterson.
Joique Bell looked way better than Leshoure last week and I would be worried about him taking away a lot of his carries this week.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #2177
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Joique Bell looked way better than Leshoure last week and I would be worried about him taking away a lot of his carries this week.

That's really just because they use Leshoure and Bell differently. Both Lions rb's have a chance of playing decent, but you can't really predict which one it will be, so I'd advise to not start either of them regardless of the matchup.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #2178
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Marques Colston @NYG
Roddy White @CAR
Reggie Wayne vs TEN

Pick two
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #2179
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Marques Colston @NYG
Roddy White @CAR
Reggie Wayne vs TEN

Pick two

Wayne and White definitely.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #2180
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
All of those guys are capable of putting up duds. Ben is projected to play this week, but if you are worried about his injury I would go with Weeden against the Chiefs or Palmer against the Broncos.
Thanks man. Palmer having the Thursday game is a bastard, cause I either have to play him, or skip him and hope Ben plays and if not have to pick up something worse.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #2181
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Wayne and White definitely.

Really? Apparently Colston is the "start of the week" on NFL.com since the Giants give up the most points to wide receivers at home. Should I trust them?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #2182
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Really? Apparently Colston is the "start of the week" on NFL.com since the Giants give up the most points to wide receivers at home. Should I trust them?
I would probably start Colston and Wayne because

-brees will have a huge bounce back game against the giants and it will likely be a shootout.. Giving Colston the chance for big points.

-Julio jones had a down week last week and he tends to fluctuate so I expect a big game from him which will limit roddys numbers

-and luck is on fire right now and should tear tenesee a new one.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #2183
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I would probably start Colston and Wayne because

-brees will have a huge bounce back game against the giants and it will likely be a shootout.. Giving Colston the chance for big points.

-Julio jones had a down week last week and he tends to fluctuate so I expect a big game from him which will limit roddys numbers

-and luck is on fire right now and should tear tenesee a new one.

I have both Brees and Julio starting this week so I hope your post comes true. Still can't believe Brees put up 3 points.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #2184
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

OK, again.

Brady against Houston
or
Luck against Tenn

Same situation as last week where I liked Luck's matchup better, but I started Brady anyway.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #2185
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Need help! First round of playoffs for me.

Pick any 2 of these, keep in mind it's a PPR league!

Moreno vs Oakland
Sproles vs Giants
L. Moore vs Giants
Ballard vs Ten
F. Jackson vs StL
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #2186
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
Need help! First round of playoffs for me.

Pick any 2 of these, keep in mind it's a PPR league!

Moreno vs Oakland
Sproles vs Giants
L. Moore vs Giants
Ballard vs Ten
F. Jackson vs StL
I'd limit it to Moore, Ballard, and Jackson. The other rb on the Colts is out so I'd take Ballard in a game the Colts should lead which equals more running.

Jackson will most likely get you 8-12..almost guaranteed Imo since he is trusted in buffalo with a 50/50 split and goal line touches..

But Moore has the big game potential since he gets the long balls. Idk it depends how far you're behind or ahead in your matchup. I'd probably start the rbs.

I have a q

Demarco Murray or Fred Jackson? But wait..

Only reason I ask is because I am starting Dez and Witten as well since Gronk is out and the Cowboys are facing a tough d. Should I throw in Fred to diversify my risk in case the cows get shut down or should I go all in on them and play the better player?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #2187
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'd limit it to Moore, Ballard, and Jackson. The other rb on the Colts is out so I'd take Ballard in a game the Colts should lead which equals more running.

Jackson will most likely get you 8-12..almost guaranteed Imo since he is trusted in buffalo with a 50/50 split and goal line touches..

But Moore has the big game potential since he gets the long balls. Idk it depends how far you're behind or ahead in your matchup. I'd probably start the rbs.

I have a q

Demarco Murray or Fred Jackson? But wait..

Only reason I ask is because I am starting Dez and Witten as well since Gronk is out and the Cowboys are facing a tough d. Should I throw in Fred to diversify my risk in case the cows get shut down or should I go all in on them and play the better player?

I'd go with Demarco. He looked good and will only be stronger this week and Cincy isn't that great against the run. Cowboys offense is finally starting to put it all together and I would feel pretty good starting Demarco.

I have a flex decision to make:

Mike Williams vs Philly
Kendall Wright @ Indy
Jon Dwyer vs SD
Joqiue Bell @ GB

Leaning Mike Williams and the decision is really between him and Wright for me but I'd appreciate some opinions.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #2188
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'd go with Demarco. He looked good and will only be stronger this week and Cincy isn't that great against the run. Cowboys offense is finally starting to put it all together and I would feel pretty good starting Demarco.

I have a flex decision to make:

Mike Williams vs Philly
Kendall Wright @ Indy
Jon Dwyer vs SD
Joqiue Bell @ GB

Leaning Mike Williams and the decision is really between him and Wright for me but I'd appreciate some opinions.
What? I thought you should go Dwyer who was confirmed to start this week against San Diego in cold ass Pittsburg. I'd go with him.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 AM   #2189
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What? I thought you should go Dwyer who was confirmed to start this week against San Diego in cold ass Pittsburg. I'd go with him.

Scoring is 0.5 PPR tho so that adds to the value of everyone on that list except Dwyer and SD has a pretty solid rush defense. Idk tho its gonna be a tough call on Sunday morning.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #2190
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

I'm so torn between Broncos D/ST and Steelers D/ST.
Last time I benched Denver's D, they scored 28 points. Any advice?
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: