Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #76
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation
Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

bulls played well.
knicks were a bit flat.
good game.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #77
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

Props to Bulls for disabling Knicks to play their game. Knicks were turning the ball over and were not deadly from behind the arc which is the result of good Bulls defense. Melo would have helped a lot last night.

I think the Knicks lost the game when Tyson got his 5th foul. Ever since then there was no rim protection and combine that with Deng abusing J.R. and you have the reason why the Bulls won. Knicks just couldn't get stops.
If they played better defense they might have been able to overcome Felton and J.R. chucking and win.

It was an ugly game but also an interesting one. Let's hope the Knicks will rebound tonight against the Nuggets.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #78
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

i dont know why he didnt play brewer more. brew did a good job on deng.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #79
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Good overrule on the call. He was outside the circle.
Just finished watching this game. This was not a good overrule. I mean it could've gone either way, especially with JR not completely set. To me, you just stick with the original call in that situation.

Also, I'm confounded by Taj's ejection. WTF was that all about? He gets a double tech and JR gets nothing for being JR for the rest of the game?
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #80
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Just finished watching this game. This was not a good overrule. I mean it could've gone either way, especially with JR not completely set. To me, you just stick with the original call in that situation.

Also, I'm confounded by Taj's ejection. WTF was that all about? He gets a double tech and JR gets nothing for being JR for the rest of the game?
I thought it was a block. I also don't think he was outside of the circle either. Even though he didn't touch the circle his heels were above the line (same like he was touching it).

I don't think he was set neither he was outside of the circle. I was shocked when they overruled the call.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #81
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
He punched Novak on the head and kept arguing with the refs yeah wtf was that!
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: