Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Am I allowed to say "I told you so"?

Because If anyone bothered to read my posts about Jeff Taylor, my old teammate from the youth national team of Sweden, you'd know that I was really high on him before the draft and also after the draft.

He's currently proving that he's a damn fine baller, really glad that he even made it this far but he always stood out big time so it's not a big surprise. Even when we had a camp like 8 years ago and we were the best players in our age group in Sweden he just slaughtered everyone, he was crazy.

He wasn't as tall back in the days though, he was just some above average but then he grew damn much but even if he wouldn't be as tall he'd still be damn good, he is really athletic. He was doing crazy dunks at age 14, I could dunk easily back then too and so could alot of other players in our age group who played for the NT but he was something else, he was throwing down nasty dunks and he wasn't even that tall, but still he was slamming it in every other kids face.

And I've watched a couple of Bobcats games this season due Jeff being there and the team looks really fine, at least when you think about the fact that they were the worst team by far last season.

Go BOBCATS!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am I allowed to say "I told you so"?

No.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
No.

Yes.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
No.

I think Cho and co. were very surprised he was still there when they picked 30th. He's done a nice job filling in for Henderson but I still think he'll be better as a backup 3 once Hendo gets back.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Am I allowed to ask how much of a piece of shit you feel like to know that you played ball with a guy who is now in the NBA and you're...here?
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

TarCat--we got deleted!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Am I allowed to ask how much of a piece of shit you feel like to know that you played ball with a guy who is now in the NBA and you're...here?

Well, nothing to feel shitty about, the guy was always crazy good and I remember one tournament especially when we played and Jeff was playing for his hometown's team, Norrkoping Dolphins.

His team was terrible and this was before the junior national team call-up so I had only heard about him, never met and talked with him. We had a great team, one of the best teams in Sweden in our age group and his team was terrible. He slaughtered us so badly, we won the game in OT and we were lucky but Jeff put up 40 out of 50 points everyone in the gym was cheering for him and he just couldn't miss. It was obvious that he was going to be something special, there wasn't any doubt and then he grew big time, he wasn't even that tall when we were younger and I guess it helps when your dad is a former NBA player.

Anyway, go Bobcats!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #8
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
TarCat--we got deleted!
I suppose some people cannot be questioned...LOL
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarCat
I suppose some people cannot be questioned...LOL

Perhaps we took Timmeh's comment more seriously than he meant it. After all, millwad didn't seem to take offense!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #10
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

Lol. Someone has some serious anger issues.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: