Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #2191
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Who should I start, I have 1 WR spot and a Flex spot open and I'm starting 2 of these 3.

Davone Bess @ SF
Larry Fitzgerald @ Seattle
Michael Crabtree vs Miami

Also at QB:

Peyton Manning
Carson Palmer

Both facing each other tonight. Palmer's been throwing for crazy yards, and Peyton gets the job done while putting up decent numbers.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #2192
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Ok I think I'm close.

WR - Calvin
WR - L. Moore
RB - Spiller
RB - Ballard
Flex - Moreno

Should I switch any starters for my bench? It's a PPR league, I'm leaning towards Givens in place of Moreno and possibly playing both Spiller and Jackson cause don't know who will have the better game.

Bench:

F. Jackson
Sproles
C. Givens
T. Hilton
S. Johnson
D. Moore

Last edited by arkain : 12-06-2012 at 02:04 PM.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #2193
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Hey guys I'm looking for some help for my play-off roster this week.

Starters
QB: Brees - Playing Giants, should put up nice stats.
RB: Doug Martin- Playing Eagles, good run D
RB: CJ Spiller- vs Rams, bad run D
WR: Roddy White- Carolina, inconsistent pass D
WR: Reggie Wayne- vs Titans bad pass D
TE: Jermain Gresham- vs Dallas, strong pass defense
FLEX: Denarius Moore- vs Denver top 10 pass D
K: Connor Barth

BENCH:
Fred Jackson vs StL
Ryan Matthews vs Pitt strong run D
Jared Cook vs Indy
Akers v Miami
Golden Tate v Arizona good pass D

DEFENSE
Bears v Minnesota
Bengals v Cowboys

I'm torn between which defense to choose. Bears let me down hard last week and Bengals played well. Cowboys better offense but AP can ruin my week if keeps playing the way he is. Who do I choose?

Other unsure areas are...

Should I play Moore v the Broncos or replace him with a player on my bench (FJax, Matthews, Cook, Tate)?

I like Moore in this spot because the Broncos can put up alot of points on this terrible defense forcing the Riaders to have to throw themselves back in to the game. Palmer has the 2nd most pass attempts so far and alot are to Moore. Any reason I should consider these other guys?

I'm also not sure between Gresham and Cook?

It's a full PPR league. Answers would be appreciated and rep will be spread.

EDIT: Just found Kyle Rudolph in FA. Should he be the no brainer start at TE over Gresham and Cook? NOTE that he is questionable. He's also playing the Bears.

Last edited by Bano114 : 12-06-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #2194
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pick my WR2 and WR3 out of these 3:
Danario Alexander vs PIT
Miles Austin vs CIN
Sidney Rice vs ARI
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #2195
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Pick my WR2 and WR3 out of these 3:
Danario Alexander vs PIT
Miles Austin vs CIN
Sidney Rice vs ARI

Tough...I would go with Austin and Rice.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #2196
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

PPR league pick one:

Torray smith, TY Hilton, Crabtree or Danario Alexander
SCREWstonRockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #2197
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
PPR league pick one:

Torray smith, TY Hilton, Crabtree or Danario Alexander
Smith

Pick 1:

Bryce Brown @ Bucs
Lance Moore @ Giants
Miles Austin @ Bengals
Ryan Mathews @ Pitt
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #2198
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Smith

Pick 1:

Bryce Brown @ Bucs
Lance Moore @ Giants
Miles Austin @ Bengals
Ryan Mathews @ Pitt

You have that in the order I'd have them ranked. Go with Brice Brown but Moore can also make some big plays on the weak Giants secondary.

Bears (no tillman, urlacher) v Vikings
or
Bengals v Cowboys (Romo 10 TDs 2 intos last 2 games)

and

PPR:

Rudolph v Bears
or
Gresham v Cowboys
Old 12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #2199
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
You have that in the order I'd have them ranked. Go with Brice Brown but Moore can also make some big plays on the weak Giants secondary.

Bears (no tillman, urlacher) v Vikings
or
Bengals v Cowboys (Romo 10 TDs 2 intos last 2 games)

and

PPR:

Rudolph v Bears
or
Gresham v Cowboys
Yeah i cant decide between Brown and Moore. Brown has a bad match up and Moore has a good match up.

Id go bears/rudolph
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #2200
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I shouldve went with Josh Gordon over Lance Moore. F*ck you prime.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #2201
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Going for a 3-peat in my money league (small $30 buy-in) and started the playoffs with a bang. I was actually behind 95-90 in my match-up going into the late afternoon set of games, but I have Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks defense. Lynch got me 33 points and the Seattle defense got e 48 points, and it was over. Had something like a 165-111 lead after the late afternoon games. Got 20 more from Stafford and I have Stevan Ridley going tomorrow night. Could end up flirting with 200 points for the third time this year (scored 205ish one week and 198 another week).

Hope my team didn't shoot its wad this week, though.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #2202
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Pick 1 from each Pick 2 Flex

Martellus Bennet v Atlanta
Kyle Rudolph v StL
Jermain Gresham v Philly

Flex
Golden Tate vs. Bills
Denarius Moore v KC
Ryan Matthews v Carolina
David Wilson v Atlanta

K
Akers v NE
Barth v Saints

Defense
Bengals v Phi
Bears v GB
Browns v Wsh
Dolphins v Jac
Old 12-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #2203
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dez vs Pitt
Torrey Smith vs. Den
A. Boldin vs. Den

pick 2
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #2204
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Pick 1 from each Pick 2 Flex

Martellus Bennet v Atlanta
Kyle Rudolph v StL
Jermain Gresham v Philly

Flex
Golden Tate vs. Bills
Denarius Moore v KC
Ryan Matthews v Carolina
David Wilson v Atlanta

K
Akers v NE
Barth v Saints

Defense
Bengals v Phi
Bears v GB
Browns v Wsh * if no RG3
Dolphins v Jac

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #2205
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dez vs Pitt
Torrey Smith vs. Den
A. Boldin vs. Den

pick 2

You probably know better than me how much Dez will be used this week, but if he plays than he should definitely be in all lineups. I also like Smith over Boldin.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: