Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 07-04-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default TheGame414

Still got love for Ben Gordon?
Old 07-04-2006, 02:05 PM   #2
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Why wouldn't I?
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default asdf

Utah Jazz conversion.

Well anyways, I never knew Augie was that athletic.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #4
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

I was never really converting to the Jazz, I'm still a Bulls fan. But I'll absolutely be cheering for the Jazz if Dee or Roger Powell makes the team, and for that matter, even if not because Deron's still there.

I don't feel as bad about it because the Bulls come well after the Illini and the White Sox to me, always have. I'm still very much a Bulls fan, they just come in lower on my fan totem pole. Still above the Bears, though.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:32 AM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

dollar corona night at cly's rocks!!!!!! met warren carter, ingram, and calvin brock!
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:21 AM   #6
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

$1 Corona is the only reason I'd EVER go there. But that's not even tempting because anyone that knows me well knows that I'll drink Corona at any price.

The hell with Wine Night, even. I just don't like that place.

Maybe it's because I'm nearly 23 and hate being around 19-year old retards, but there are few campus bars I ever enjoy myself at these days. Suffice to say, when I walk by a long-ass line at Clybourne and walk straight into Firehaus right next door...I laugh my ass off. Way better bar, and no wait.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:20 PM   #7
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, I had my 21st at Cly's only cause it was all you can drink night. Dollar corona is the only reason I go there now. Otherwise it's just not that great. I'm a fan of Bar Louie a lot more these days. Dollar burger nights or all you can eat wings for $5. Firehaus is growing on me. Didn't like the scene at first but now no night is complete if it doesn't end at Firehaus. Tired of Brothers, Murphys, and Legends now. Gotta catch the downtown scene once I get the chance. Outside of High Dive. Jim Gould's a ****ing overpriced prentious **** that isn't even that good. I want to try Guidos...Any recommendation?

Last night I was rather buzzed. And I ended up posting on ISH. I'm sad kid. Man it's slow during the summer here. Should've stayed in Jersey.

Last edited by wang4three : 07-07-2006 at 02:27 PM.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #8
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Guido's is my favorite downtown bar, especially if it's a weeknight and I can get a pool table. Nice place. Barfly is also pretty good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: