Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default lol @ ppl who thought Kobe would be taking fewer shots once Nash got back

that thought just illustrates part hate and part ignorance of the game. anyone who's played pickup ball knows that the ball will always find itself in the hands of the best players because the best players are in the position to get the ball and do damage.

the idea that with a great facilitator on the court, that Kobe who's one of the smartest player in the game who's always in great position to receive the ball and excellent off the ball would suddenly receive the ball less and get fewer shots was asinine. Nash is looking to make the best play at all times and Kobe is almost always in position to make a great play

Kobe gonna go bananas rest of the season
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: lol @ ppl who thought Kobe would be taking fewer shots once Nash got back

so, if Kobe's always in position to do damage, why does he have more misses than makes? i assume that when Nash is passing to him, that pass would lead to an easy bucket, right? because "Nash is looking to make the best play at all times," right?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
laronprofit9
High School Varsity 6th Man

laronprofit9 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: lol @ ppl who thought Kobe would be taking fewer shots once Nash got back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
so, if Kobe's always in position to do damage, why does he have more misses than makes? i assume that when Nash is passing to him, that pass would lead to an easy bucket, right? because "Nash is looking to make the best play at all times," right?

Nash has just played his second game back with Kobe, and Kobe's shooting 60% right now for the game
laronprofit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Kobe would never take fewer shots, he wants to break Kareem's record so badly, he doesn't care if he shoots 20% and miss 20000 shots to get there.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: