Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #2251
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
that's good right there. that's a pretty solid group of RBs, btw.

Need a big game from my team this week after Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant gave my opponent 52 points already. Playing RG3, AP/T-Rich, Marshall/Austin/Alexander, Owen Daniels and Shaun Swisham. Only thing I'm stuck on is my D:

Pitt vs Cincinnati
St. Louis vs Tampa
Washington vs Philly

Any suggestions?

I'd start Washington's defense. After that slaughter the Bucs had last week, I expect them to come out firing. Cincinnati will exploit that weak Pittsburgh secondary. Washington vs. Philly just seems like the best choice. Still don't trust a rookie QB.

Btw, your lineup looks good. Idk about Daniels though. He's been inconsistent. Gotta love Trent though. He always gets the ball in the redzone. Lol he'll have 40 yards, but put up 2 td's. I hate to bench him this week, but that Denver D is scary considering what they did to Rice last week. Anyways, good luck today
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #2252
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

FF Championship. Should I start Ingram or Sproles vs DAL?

Leave Aaron Hernandez or play Gates or Rudolph?
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #2253
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll never trust Gates again. Should have gone Rudolph. My FF team is getting its ass kicked. The only good thing is I can sit back and enjoy games without checking scores.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #2254
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'll never trust Gates again. Should have gone Rudolph. My FF team is getting its ass kicked. The only good thing is I can sit back and enjoy games without checking scores.
^lol

Gotta be patient..
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #2255
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Is this team bringing home the title:

QB: Tony Romo
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Demaryius Thomas
TE: Dennis Pitta
FLEX: Alfred Morris
DEF: Chicago Bears
K: Shayne Graham

I raped.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #2256
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Starters in title game
Big Ben
Sam Bradford
Dez Bryant
Julio Jones
Josh Gordon
Arian Foster
BGE
Antonio Gates

Connor Barth

Chicago defense

Charles Tillman
Mario Williams
Like Kuechly

Bench
Torrey Smith
Kyle Rudolph
MJD
Just Cutler
Brandon Weeden

I won the championship with this team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
^lol

Gotta be patient..

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #2257
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Here's my team for the championship.

Brees
Frank Gore
Ray Rice
Julio Jones
Pierre Garcon
Miles Austin
Jason Witten
Broncos D/ST
Gostkowski

Bench

Trent Richardson
Anquan Boldin
CJ Spiller
Russell Wilson
Dennis Pitta
Danny Amendola

Should I keep this lineup like this or make some changes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Was down 5 points going into Sunday night with my opponent done for the day. Then Gore puts up 2 points. I was so ****ing pissed. Would've rather gotten blown out than lose by 3. Fantasy football can be cruel.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: