Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #16
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board
Default Re: So yea the Knicks (14-5) have the best record in the east

should we wait until stoudemire comes back to give a good answer to how real the knicks are?
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #17
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
should we wait until stoudemire comes back to give a good answer to how real the knicks are?
That brings up another question.. the Knicks have been performing at a level not seen in years arguably a decade.. if and when Amare comes back.. limited minutes and/or come off the bench?

as we have seen with the recent play of the Lakers the NBA is much more than just roster strength.. its' chemistry and all of the intangibles that go along with that.. if I were the Knicks coaching staff I'd be extremely careful in how i would bring back amare. Many have already stated/established that amare and carmelo dont play well together and many of their game/skillsets overlap.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I typed this post with my left hand, that's how excited I am so far this season.

And I'm right handed.

SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #19
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
That brings up another question.. the Knicks have been performing at a level not seen in years arguably a decade.. if and when Amare comes back.. limited minutes and/or come off the bench?

as we have seen with the recent play of the Lakers the NBA is much more than just roster strength.. its' chemistry and all of the intangibles that go along with that.. if I were the Knicks coaching staff I'd be extremely careful in how i would bring back amare. Many have already stated/established that amare and carmelo dont play well together and many of their game/skillsets overlap.

Shump coming back is going to make their D better on the perimeter...think he will be a bigger addition.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:37 AM   #20
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Only people that really go nuts and create thread after thread over an agenda on these boards are the stans.

Luckily people with stan characteristics are too busy arguing why Melo sucks, and Melo/Knicks lack such posters.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #21
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

had*
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: