Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Official ISH 2013 Goals Thread

Hey ISH! It's officially January 1st, 2013! Happy New Years to all! With every year, we have a set of goals we want to set and accomplish, some of us more than others complete those goals, others don't. What are your goals and set achievements for this year, why, will you complete them? Go ahead and make your list here, at the end of the year (December) we will bump this thread.

My goals as it stands are:

Hit the gym at LEAST 3 times a week every week and become somewhat fit
Weight gain (Specifically 20-25+ pounds by the end of the year)
Graduate College this year with my AS degree not to mention better grades
Be closer to my family
Help the community (services) in some type of way
Be a 100% faithful boyfriend to any girl I'm with

Go!
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official ISH 2013 Goals Thread

Work hard, play hard.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:23 AM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same as they've been the last 2 years:

- Provide for myself without being employed
- Try and fail to impregnate a rich white woman
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #4
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

- pay off my car
- do well at my externships, finish school off with a bang
- get a real job, a respectable career
- develop a relationship that's more than a friendship with this girl
- go on a fcking road trip or vacation, havent had a vacation in 3 years (possibly in Mexico)
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

* one year later

Ain't shit change

Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #6
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
- pay off my car
- do well at my externships, finish school off with a bang
- get a real job, a respectable career
- develop a relationship that's more than a friendship with this girl
- go on a fcking road trip or vacation, havent had a vacation in 3 years (possibly in Mexico)
1/2 y - Last car payment is in late February
y - Done and done
y - Got a job I'm enjoying but I don't consider it to be a career or anything special
n - Wasn't really into her
n - Who am I kidding, I'm a workaholic

2 and 1/2 out of 5 (50%)
That efficiency!!!!
Old 01-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #7
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Same as they've been the last 2 years:

- Provide for myself without being employed
- Try and fail to impregnate a rich white woman
Maybe he finally succeed and that's why he's no longer on ISH.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #8
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Expand social circle by 150+.

Be a better friend. A much much much better friend. I wanna be the kinda guy that instead of simply shooting the sh!t with the bros; can be counted on to talk to about serious stuff, a ride or die n1gga and a solid valuable wingman.

3X Strength Sessions, 2 Cardio, qigong/yoga everyday, meditation nightly... and a cleaner diet focused more on lots of organic produce and good fats and clean meats.

Take complete personal responsibility for position in life, be positive, productive, unreactive, and just go through life with a steely resolve ( i mentally master bate way too much as evidenced by long winded posts) and have a big fukking shield to repel bullsh!t. SO much bullshiiieyyyttt so much distractions.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: