Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rex Ryan's new tattoo

"Marked Man"
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rex Ryan's new tattoo

Is it just a temp thing he thought was funny? The Jets should just put on their helmets as their new logo next year.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Some folks get "Thug Life" or "God's Son" across they titty. Then you have Rex Dawg, "Sanchez 4 Lyfe" up in (on) this bitch.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Some folks get "Thug Life" or "God's Son" across they titty. Then you have Rex Dawg, "Sanchez 4 Lyfe" up in (on) his bitch.

Fixed for Rex's lifestyle.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

It's obvious that when he makes sweet love to his wife, he asks her to put on a Sanchez jersey (and probably a helmet) and for her to get in a long snapping stance.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Is it just a temp thing he thought was funny? The Jets should just put on their helmets as their new logo next year.
I'm going to assume it's henna because if it isn't there's something fireably strange going on here. Either way, if I was Sanchez I'd be feeling extremely uncomfortable.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Who cares.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Who cares.
it's funny to the rest of us whose teams aren't run like circus sideshows.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
it's funny to the rest of us whose teams aren't run like circus sideshows.

You think I'm gonna sit here and deny that they are a poorly run team? This has nothing to do with me being a Jets fan. I just don't really care about the NY media's weird stalking nonsense. It seems like a non-story to me.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Who cares.
Ask the NY Daily News, First Take, or Around the Horn. He has successfully garnered more attention because the behavior is strange. Could you imagine any other NFL or even NCAA head coach getting a real or fake tattoo of their wife wearing only the jersey of their (lousy) quarterback? And furthermore, the wife is in a pose popularized by the controversial reserve, possibly in some kind of parody. Ryan is just bizarre. And don't forget, the wife was the subject of some sexual rumors a year or two ago.

I don't know if this has any relevance to the football field, but he does things we aren't used to a coach doing. He's become the exact opposite of Belichick in a bad way, just getting attention for attention's sake and not seeming to care about how his locker room is effected. Again, I don't even know if this has an effect. It's just weird.

And if I was Sanchez I would consider a restraining order.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Ask the NY Daily News, First Take, or Around the Horn. He has successfully garnered more attention because the behavior is strange. Could you imagine any other NFL or even NCAA head coach getting a real or fake tattoo of their wife wearing only the jersey of their (lousy) quarterback? And furthermore, the wife is in a pose popularized by the controversial reserve, possibly in some kind of parody. Ryan is just bizarre. And don't forget, the wife was the subject of some sexual rumors a year or two ago.

I don't know if this has any relevance to the football field, but he does things we aren't used to a coach doing. He's become the exact opposite of Belichick in a bad way, just getting attention for attention's sake and not seeming to care about how his locker room is effected. Again, I don't even know if this has an effect. It's just weird.

And if I was Sanchez I would consider a restraining order.

None of this is false. I just don't really care, as Rex will most likely be gone by next year.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
None of this is false. I just don't really care, as Rex will most likely be gone by next year.
You say this but Woody Johnson only fired Tannenbaum.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #13
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You say this but Woody Johnson only fired Tannenbaum.

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that Rex will probably be gone by this time next year.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
I think you misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that Rex will probably be gone by this time next year.
Fair enough.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, I always suppose the tattoo could be altered if the next jets QB wears no.16. Also, that 6 can be easily made into an 8.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: