Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #241
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed but since the beginning of the Bobcats franchise, no matter who the coach nor the players on the team, turnovers have been the money on our guys backs. Are we doomed?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #242
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

A peaceful, prosperous and healthy new year to all.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #243
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
A peaceful, prosperous and healthy new year to all.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #244
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Great win against Detroit.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #245
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Great win against Detroit.

Kemba with the clutch basket to send it into OT.
Biz goes 10-17.

All round good game against an improving Pistons team. So good to have Tyrus back too.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #246
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Kemba with the clutch basket to send it into OT.
Biz goes 10-17.

All round good game against an improving Pistons team. So good to have Tyrus back too.

My husband and I have tickets to the Monday January 21st game against Houston. Haven't been to a game in a long time. Can't wait.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #247
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Who will be at tomorrow's game? I suspect that the Cats will win. How do I know? Because several years ago I went to a Panthers game and they won that game after having lost every game since the previous season.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #248
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Who will be at tomorrow's game? I suspect that the Cats will win. How do I know? Because several years ago I went to a Panthers game and they won that game after having lost every game since the previous season.

Well you almost got them a win. It was nice to see Kemba have a career game. Biz had 7 blocks. We just need post scoring. Desperately.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #249
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Well you almost got them a win. It was nice to see Kemba have a career game. Biz had 7 blocks. We just need post scoring. Desperately.

I was disgusted with the way that we gave the game away. Ridiculous missed shots, turnovers and lazy about getting rebounds. TarCat and I had a good visit. Too bad we didn't know where to find you.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #250
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
I was disgusted with the way that we gave the game away. Ridiculous missed shots, turnovers and lazy about getting rebounds. TarCat and I had a good visit. Too bad we didn't know where to find you.

I'm in section 103. I had to take my daughter to an appointment and wasn't sure if we could make the game. We managed to get there in the middle of the 1st.

Yeah Kemba can't do it all by himself. We need a big who can score. It didn't help that Gordon decided not to show up either.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #251
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
I'm in section 103. I had to take my daughter to an appointment and wasn't sure if we could make the game. We managed to get there in the middle of the 1st.

Yeah Kemba can't do it all by himself. We need a big who can score. It didn't help that Gordon decided not to show up either.

How about Chris Anderson (Birdman)?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #252
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Not sure that this will take an entire thread so I'll just pose this question: will the Cats participate in this month's madhouse trades/signings, etc? Any thoughts?
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 AM   #253
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Are you guys gonna keep kemba walker?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #254
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
Are you guys gonna keep kemba walker?

He's become the face of the franchise this season so I certainly hope so.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #255
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Not sure that this will take an entire thread so I'll just pose this question: will the Cats participate in this month's madhouse trades/signings, etc? Any thoughts?

I think the FO is open to trades so we'll see. We have some expiring contracts (Diop, Gordon) that might be attractive to other teams.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: