Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Dnn111
Serious playground baller

Dnn111 has an OK reputation so far
Default Beats by Dre Pro...I Need Help...Real vs Fake.

I just recently purchased a pair of used but in excellent condition beats by dre pros. I'm just wondering if they are fake or real...I have the serial number which is 21 digits long on the right side. They certainly look real and when I registered them on the mail site, they were registered. They were made in 2010. Please give me some tips to help me. It's been aggravating me all day and I really would appreciate it!!!
Dnn111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
Dnn111
Serious playground baller

Dnn111 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Beats by Dre Pro...I Need Help...Real vs Fake.

Nobody has a reply...?
Dnn111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
SoCash
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SoCash has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnn111
I just recently purchased a pair of used but in excellent condition beats by dre pros. I'm just wondering if they are fake or real...I have the serial number which is 21 digits long on the right side. They certainly look real and when I registered them on the mail site, they were registered. They were made in 2010. Please give me some tips to help me. It's been aggravating me all day and I really would appreciate it!!!
Mine also have a 21 digit serial number in the xxx xxxx xxxxxx-xx xxx - xxx format. Having never registered mine I cant comment on your registration issues, but maybe the previous owner had registered them.
SoCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

What you don't know won't hurt you. If you can't tell the difference, then just pretend they are real. It's not that serious.

Though they are most likely fake.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
What you don't know won't hurt you. If you can't tell the difference, then just pretend they are real. It's not that serious.

Though they are most likely fake.
That's why I feel like there are certain things you just buy new and from the store. That's the only way you know for sure and are covered if anything malfunctions.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #6
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

if you bought from ebay and it was shipped from asia, it's most likely fake.

if you got a very awesome deal from a shady store down the block, chances are, they might be fake as well.

real ones are def from the big name stores but those prices are fixed.

but anyway, if you can't hear the difference to know if it's fake or not, who cares...
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #7
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Post pics. I have mine right now I can compare.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: