Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #121
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

bump, day 8/365
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #122
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
fukkin hell.

big problem with nofap is I can't think for sh!t. After drained balls, I am back on top of my wit game, busting jokes, initiatin all that clever dialogue, everything at college clickin for me. but at the cost of fatigue. really wanna be a writer and a marine but it's gonna take effort.

for those who pedestalize girls uhhh realize a few truths..
a) they are flawed human beings like yourself with biting insecurities and constantly feel the need to be fake/put on an act to impress their sisterhood and live up to an image
. u as a man are likely
- FREER (this is huge, overwhelming responsibilities kill life)
- a better leader
- don't have to restrict your voice or put on a persona and can express your thoughts much easier
- more curious about the world
- probably wiser
- physically a lot more efficient.. u don't get periods monthyl and big objects don't hold u down lol
- funnier
- a lot more honest/higher character
- have more potential earning power
- see life more .. how can i say it.. rawer.. in the flesh with less emphasis on "I or me or my feelings" and a clearer sight on reality and what it is
- u don't have haters trynna knock u down everywhere u go
- when someone likes you.. you know they like you for who you are.

so why the fukk are you being so down on yourself cuz u weren't born pretty or wealthy.. christ.. u don't have to prove sh!t and worship someone. thats medieval sh!t. sycopanthy and insecurity are a terrible combo.
we're all just trynna get by and surely she's got problems too.

nobody likes insecurity. the people wanna see what u can give them them. the people look to the hot girl as a sex object.. like red has stated above me.. the normal guy could potentially be ridiculously smart, funny, or one hell of a leader or talented in some random stuff. looks fade, talent lasts forever. and real pride comes from sh!t u chose to do, not from sh!t u don't have control over.

b) try to adopt this mindset: the game of life is all about hwo much distance u cover at the end of the day.. if you're a crippled hideous midget born in poverty with abused parents, and u manage to learn a sh!t load of the world, and create value and attain yourself a good life and a loyal gal, you beat out the trust fund Paul Walker prestigious guy who simply inherited everything and sowed his oats in random hoez. Period. I dont care if its a lie. Get into that mentality. it'll take u much further than nihilism or acceptance or beating yourself down and saying if only if only i was .....

people love and remember an inspirational nate robinson. not a dajuan wagna.

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #123
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

Went two weeks. God damn it.
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #124
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Oh well. A week was good.

I still don't necessarily see what's so bad about it though. Sure, it could be embarassing if you get caught or it's a touchy topic, but I don't think it should be something that is "morally wrong." Being that one of the ultimate goals in life is pro-creation, a big chunk of our energy is devoted to the realm of sexual pleasure. Bottling up all that energy/tension is almost never good. At some point, you'll just really have to let it all out, no pun intended.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #125
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

9/365

who's still standing?(no pun intended)
Old 01-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #126
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
9/365

who's still standing?(no pun intended)
I'm still going as well
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #127
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Since I broke down on the first day of the year, I'm gonna start this challenge tomorrow!

*faps more than 42 times*
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #128
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didnt fap yesterday and i feel stupid about it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #129
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Made it almost 6 hours until Home Improvement came on and I shot one off to Tim's wife.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #130
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who can fux with me? anyone else still doin this?
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #131
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
who can fux with me? anyone else still doin this?

Yes
Old 01-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #132
sixerfan82
College star

Day 11
Old 01-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #133
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Im still over 750+ days.

My body will sometimes go a week straight of soppy nights, but between wakefulness the body is in control.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #134
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

I gave in after a day last time, this time I lasted like 3 days, Ice la fox popped into my head, and I couldn't resist I had to rub one off. Felt amazing afterward.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #135
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
I gave in after a day last time, this time I lasted like 3 days, Ice la fox popped into my head, and I couldn't resist I had to rub one off. Felt amazing afterward.

I cracked

Interesting experience though, my apartment is the cleanest it's been in a while
I'm all caught up at work
haha
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: