Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #91
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When will Romosexual get replaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
So do you think Romo is the best option? Or would you be open to them getting someone else?

As of right now it wouldn't make any sense, no one who will be available here shortly would be right barring a trade that I don't think other teams would make. But lets say they have the opportunity to pick up a QB in the 2nd-4th round that they might groom. Would you be down with that?
yes I am down for them to grab someone like Landry Jones to groom in a later round...not first or second round though...

I think we have to do that anyway...I don't think Orton is coming back
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 AM   #92
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes I am down for them to grab someone like Landry Jones to groom in a later round...not first or second round though...

Someone like Landry Jones? *shoots self in head*
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #93
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Someone like Landry Jones? *shoots self in head*
He is better than McGee, and Orton is not a "prospect" at all
Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #94
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He is better than McGee, and Orton is not a "prospect" at all
Landry isn't a prospect either. At least he isn't one worth having. I'd rather develop Tyler Bray, E.J. Manuel, or Ryan Nassib.

Though I admit, that a QB to develop isn't high on my list of priorities. It wasn't Romo who had the worst rushing numbers in franchise history, and it wasn't Romo who had forced the least turnovers in franchise history.

QBs are playing increasingly longer. It is conceivable to think that Tony has 5 more years of high quality play in him.

I want an edge rusher to compliment Ware and a nice Nose to move this defense forward. Ratliff is old and increasingly fragile.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #95
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Landry Jones...

no thanks.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:53 PM   #96
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Landry isn't a prospect either. At least he isn't one worth having. I'd rather develop Tyler Bray, E.J. Manuel, or Ryan Nassib.

Though I admit, that a QB to develop isn't high on my list of priorities. It wasn't Romo who had the worst rushing numbers in franchise history, and it wasn't Romo who had forced the least turnovers in franchise history.

QBs are playing increasingly longer. It is conceivable to think that Tony has 5 more years of high quality play in him.

I want an edge rusher to compliment Ware and a nice Nose to move this defense forward. Ratliff is old and increasingly fragile.
yeah I'm talking like 3rd round or later...wouldn't want to waste a high pick on a QB

and at 6'4" 230 lbs, Jones is a legit "prospect" and imo may be a better fit in the NFL than college, but I was just using him as an example...he might go 1st round - 2nd round anyway...*ANY* 3-4rd round QB prospect, there is no QB in that range that anyone would be crazy about, but plenty of them turn out.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #97
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Spencer was flat out AWESOME this year btw...we don't need another rusher opposite Ware...we need to resign Spencer

Hatcher was great too...

IMO getting a NT and moving Ratliff to DE would be a good move
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: