Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rank these forms of entertainment

tv
music
movies
video games
books
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #17
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Movies and TV are the same, should no be seperated. That's like seperating CDs and radio. Still music.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Movies and TV are the same, should no be seperated. That's like seperating CDs and radio. Still music.

We could group em together as Talkin' Pictures
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #19
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
there's a difference between tv shows and movies but there's no difference between music and music
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #20
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Music
Video Games
Books
TV Shows Movies
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:17 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
there's a difference between tv shows and movies but there's no difference between music and music
Except you watch them on TV.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #22
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i dont read books ( i know i should but i dont really have time for it, and even if i do, my mind is always somewhere else i cant really focus )

video games i havent played for a long long time

i havent watched a movie for months ... im not really interested either.. is there something worth checking out?

tv shows i do watch... i was the biggest LOST fanatic in the world... obsessed by it... now i watch dexter, the breaking bad, californication and the walking dead... all of them are on hiatus... californication though starts tonight and the walking dead next month

music though, i listen to it everyday.. all kinds of music... i even got into macedonian/serbian music recently which i always hated it... well times are changing...
when i go to sleep i listen to bob marley... every night
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #23
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Movies
Music
Video Games
Books
TV Shows
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #24
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Music
TV Shows
Movies
Books
Video Games

Does NBA basketball count as TV? If so, TV is #1, not music.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #25
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

I measured mine the same way as B-low did, I based it off how much emotion each medium can evoke:

Music

Books

Video games(you want to see emotion? watch a n*gga lose money over madden)

Everything else.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #26
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

1. Music
2. Video games
3. Movies/TV
4. Books
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #27
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Movies -- Video games (Tied)
Books
Music
TV shows
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #28
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Books
Music

Video Games
Movies
TV
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #29
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Internet
Music
Video Games
Movies
TV Shows
Books
Wavves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #30
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are all so equal that none of the worsts are better than any of the bests.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: