Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #16
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: CNN/Anderson Cooper discuss Sandy Hook conspiracy theories

They are really trying to show us that asking questions about these sorts of things is not okay.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #17
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
They are really trying to show us that asking questions about these sorts of things is not okay.

There is a difference between asking questions and conjecture.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #18
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
There is a difference between asking questions and conjecture.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #19
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BLEXeY3N8
A message to the main stream media

^^^Watch this $hit^^^

"this is the proper way to rant when the MSM fails to do it's job."
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #20
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

^^^Watch this $hit^^^

I love this, I didn't see him going off like that. How was able to switch it on and off like that??? that was amazing
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

CNN lost credibility a long time ago.

Recently I was reminded of just how bad it has gotten.

When I went to CNN's site last week to check out part two of the Piers Morgan/Alex Jones interview, CNN had titled part one of the video "Lunatic goes off on Piers Morgan".

Now, I may personally believe Alex Jones is a little...umm....off. But an unbiased news organization has no place in offering that kind of judgement.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

^^^Watch this $hit^^^

Thank you, good night.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I work for Time Inc and i never go to CNN. It's CNN. It is what it is. There's 10,000 places to get news, do people go to CNN just to whine about it?

The guy who gathered up some of the kids after he found them wondering and held them till the police came is getting threatening emails, calls and such from conspiracy theorists who have decided he was part of what happened somehow and him gathering the kids is a cover story. Death threats and stuff. People are bizarre.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

^^^Watch this $hit^^^

The first 1:50 or so, I was contemplating turning it off. Then... BAM.

Does this guy own guns? If so, I'm officially frightened.

I also love these people who have never stood in front of a grieving family and had to ask difficult questions deriding the "media" (catch-all) for not being vigilant enough. I can picture this guy -- vein popping out of his head -- as he interrogates these people, whom he suspects might be actors in some grand conspiracy, immediately following the death of their young child. That would go well, I'm sure.

He seems totally reasonable. I'm certain he'd handle it with the delicate touch and professionalism required of the situation.

I've been having my own issues with the "main stream media" recently and I do think there are inherent issues which are beginning to rise to the surface, like the fact that CNN recently cut its entire investigative reporting department.

However, these Internet bloggers (print and video) are not helping things.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: