Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #901
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize

Go PhuQQ yourself Clutch lol I didnt even see the game.
Sorry my friend,I just had to do it. It was stronger than me

And rumors that I pull out of my ass have more credibility than Bleacher Report ones.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #902
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

Actually Tyrus is a 4. Deng and Tyrus contract expires in 2 years and Stat we would be stuck for 3 more years.

But its a silly rumor anyway!

Yea but Tyrus thomas isn't going to play lol and I think he has 3 more years on his contract. Deng's ends in 2. I think Tyrus gets just under 9.5 mill in 2014/2015.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #903
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Who are your favorite draft prospects to watch that have any chance to be in the 20's as possible future Knicks? Of course it's got to be best player available, but I'd think ideally it would be a pf, c, or pg

Norman Powell 6-4 pg UCLA Reminds me of arenas as someone who's game fits the nba even better than ncaa. He might not even come out but if I was Knicks I'd give him a promise and hope no one else catches on

Kelly olynyk 7-0 Gonzaga. Starting to get a lot of attention, I think he will go back for his senior year but it would be nice to pick up a 7 footer though unlikely in the 20's

Elias Harris 6-8 sf Gonzaga. Position of least need, but very underrated right now
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #904
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

So the Knicks arent going to make wholesale changes. But who could the Knicks sign off the street to make them better?

Who could the Knicks REALISTICALLY trade for to make them better?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #905
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Knicks should look out for these PGs in the draft.

Isaiah Canaan

Elijah Johnson

CJ McCollum

Brandon Triche

Peyton Siva

Kenny Boynton
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #906
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle

Isaiah Canaan

Elijah Johnson

CJ McCollum

Brandon Triche

Peyton Siva

Kenny Boynton

Absolutely, positively NO on the last 3... especially Brandon Triche!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #907
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Siva's Louisville, right? What's wrong with him?
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #908
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

So these are the guys I came up with os far:

Andray Blatche
DeJuan Blair
Charles Jenkins
Sebastian Telfair
Dante Cunningham
Ivan Johnson
Brian Roberts
Aaron Brooks
Lance Stephenson
CJ Miles
Cartier Martin
Mike Dunleavy Jr
Brandan Wright
Vince Carter
Jodie Meeks
Old 02-13-2013, 02:35 PM   #909
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Siva's Louisville, right? What's wrong with him?
He's not even the best PG on his team. He's incredibly inconsistent and irratic. He's incredibly undersized. I've been watching him since he was in HS in Seattle. Extremely explosive but I just don't think he's a NBA player. BTW, don't believe the hype. He's no where near 6 feet.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #910
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I don't know college ball at all this year. I knew Nerlens Noel and Shabazz Muhammad. Other than that I haven't been paying atttention.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #911
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:

Andray Blatche Never gonna happen
DeJuan Blair Never gonna happen
Charles Jenkins Possible doesnt play
Sebastian Telfair Immediate back up doubt he goes
Dante Cunningham I dont know if they do it unless Love and AK are back but I wouldnt mind having him
Ivan Johnson Possible doesnt play
Brian Roberts Possible doesnt play
Aaron Brooks Plays for the Raiders (possible doesnt play)
Lance Stephenson Never gonna happen
CJ Miles If they dump him but I doubt it
Cartier Martin Injured
Mike Dunleavy Jr Never gonna happen
Brandan Wright Highly unlikely
Vince Carter Too soft for the market
Jodie Meeks Highly unlikely
Some of these guys I like but the Nets arent doing a deal with the Knicks.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #912
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:

Andray Blatche
DeJuan Blair
Charles Jenkins
Sebastian Telfair
Dante Cunningham
Ivan Johnson
Brian Roberts
Aaron Brooks
Lance Stephenson
CJ Miles
Cartier Martin
Mike Dunleavy Jr
Brandan Wright
Vince Carter
Jodie Meeks
Ivan Johnson is a beast - no way atl would give him up

I like sebas as a 3rd pg, only problem is w Kidd and prigioni there's already 2 of them. If there was a suns trade I'd assume sebas would be in it b
Old 02-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #913
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle

Isaiah Canaan

Elijah Johnson

CJ McCollum

Brandon Triche

Peyton Siva

Kenny Boynton
Norman Powell is way better than that list. The only one I have I have interest off that list is McCollum, haven't seen him but some think a lot of him. Anybody seen him play
Old 02-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #914
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Norman Powell is way better than that list. The only one I have I have interest off that list is McCollum, haven't seen him but some think a lot of him. Anybody seen him play
CJ is nice. We'll have a legit shot at him possibly because of his injury. He'd probably go higher if he didn't break his foot. Obviously, anytime you break something it's a concern. He's very crafty around the hoop. Not sure if yyou follow college basketball but if you can remember Corey Fisher from Villanova, he's a little like him but with better size. He's about 6'3". Nice pg size but not very athletic. He may struggle as a finisher in the NBA but I think he would be a nice draft pick.

Quote:
Ivan Johnson is a beast - no way atl would give him up
You never know man. His minutes are down this year. He's only getting 13 mpg. Plus, they have more than enough forwards.

Quote:
Other than that I haven't been paying atttention.
You and me both. Once I heard about the Big East being broken up just for football profits, I started boycotting college basketball. I still keep up with players here and there but I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as I used to be. Not to mention, this year has been a down year. I do like a lot of players from Michigan. Burke, Hardaway Jr and Robinson III are good.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #915
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Some of these guys I like but the Nets arent doing a deal with the Knicks.
Why do you think Dejuan Blair is "never gonna happen"? They are openly trying to trade him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: