Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2009, 02:58 AM   #76
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: COMEDY SPOT at ISH: Live from the OTC @9:30 PM!

This is an epic thread.

L. Kizzle needs to start this up again ASAP!
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:11 AM   #77
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

I read the first three pages and can't stop smh and laughing at the failed attempts. What the hell is a D-Shark?
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #78
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
funniest post in this thread right here.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #79
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bump
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #80
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

holy sh*t
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #81
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

this thread makes me want to scream 'hallelujah', and 'praise jesus!'
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #82
The Rock
Banned

The Rock is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Rock is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This thread needs some of the peoples juice!
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #83
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lmfao blasian with the best post of all time WOW
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #84
The Rock
Banned

The Rock is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Rock is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

This has to be the most horrible (and the Rock means horrible) looking man on the face of the planet. It looks like his mom made love to a pile of crap, and SMACK! Out came his monkey ass.
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #85
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #86
BuffaloBill
Hug Life

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:36 AM   #87
Akrazotile
Mainly because

Akrazotile has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You guys ever notice how you'll be taking a sh*t, and suddenly you just feel the urge to let out a "Hallelujah" or a "Praise Jesus"? What's the deal with that? I mean, I'm just sitting there, usually just listening to one of my favorite Aretha Franklin hit (cuz nothing makes me have to sh*t more than R-E-S-P-E-C-T!) minding my business, when I'll just snap and get the urge to scream to the lord almighty.

Now back in the day, it would just be three or four times a week. Now I'm sh*tting like theirs no tomorrow, two, three, sometimes four times a day... it's like a curse. I'll just be sitting there and next thing I know, I want to stand up and belt out these holy sayings as if I was auditioning for the next season's "America's Next Top Pope".

Maybe it's the rocks, nails, and glass I'm forced to wipe with, who knows. Yes, I lost a superbowl bet... And almost passing out from blood loss is normal right? Right.

And then waking up in a pool of your own blood? No no no, now that's just weird...

Right?

LEGEND
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:20 AM   #88
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol Catz
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #89
Akrazotile
Mainly because

Akrazotile has decent reputation

GOAT drama finisher
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: