Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2011, 11:49 PM   #16
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: bustinBytches new album wont be release this year

i bot bustinbytcches album in vinyl, its worth millions
be jealous theoo
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:34 AM   #17
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BustinBytches
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #18
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
BustinBytches

Yes they are GOAT icelandic band alongside Quarashi, Sigur rs and Bjrk. I think that if they stop getting leaked they might get going in Norway and Denmark.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #19
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i bot bustinbytcches album in vinyl, its worth millions
be jealous theoo
what how to that do it , O_O thats is album is not yet realease, do it haave all the songs? i thinked that it was later release or maybe none album because leakings . ARE YOU THAT DO LEAKING . that you have the album. if you do a leakeng man i report to you to insidehoops admin watch yourself

now to to a positiev post. thats is song amazing!! Bytches i think that one the best beats to do a bustinbytches song yet. if the do stop leaking this imight be best album to all times, GOAT hip hop album. that song almost make me cry a very good one this has to be one the best hip hop bands of all times. cant wait to see them live i have a baseball cap signed by sindrimaxbeatz. man
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #20
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Man those bustinBytches guys always crack me up. Went to a concert tonight and man I haven't had such a good time for months. REPS in peace bBytches.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
Theoo

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

MAN A NEW NEWS !!! a so so good a news man , there will be bustinBytches labu mthese summer!! in 8 august. the album is calld Bytch Times !!!

Album: Bytch Times
1. bustinBytches
2. Ima Buster
3. Bonafied
4. bustedBytches
5. A Bytch Lyfe
6. I Know You Bust Me
7. Bust Yourselfz
8. Without Bust
9. Kill Me A Bytch
10. Bust Bytch Bust
11. Crytch (Christmas Bytch)
12. A Bytch Year
13. 24 Bytche
14. BytchBall4Eva
15. Bytch Call Me
16. Sterobytch 0001
17. OneBytch2Bytch
18. Bytch Set Me Up
19. Bytches
20. Bytch Times / Bust This !!

but a some fk** retart have a now leaked it all the album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkS2...ure=plpp_video so dissaponting
Old 05-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #22
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

I hope they still get the Grammys they deserve. That's GOAT random sounds.
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #23
Theoo

guys i hate to leaking music. I HATE THESE LEAKS MUSIC! i well never make alot listens to a leaked music. i wont there cquality non leakeng music . these leaks is ablood flowing to the leaks. but man these the craziest bustinBytches song all times!!! the bustinBytches makes a track with Tommy Baggman!!! thats is right the biggest bust rapper in whole iceland!!! no one make a bust tracks like he do !!! bustinBytches makes the bests lyrics and beats and bust combine but a tommy maker the best bust songs !!

check these out !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_szRGmhhQM

what to you guy think ?? is these best bustinBytche song all time ?? is there to much bust?? do the are to competition to make a track together?? man these the most bust i ever seen bustinbytches do i think it realley obvious tomm ybaggman make alot to the influence song, i dont not nkow how the do it!!! these a great track man i really think the bustinbytches will bring the bust to the new album
Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #24
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
guys i hate to leaking music. I HATE THESE LEAKS MUSIC! i well never make alot listens to a leaked music. i wont there cquality non leakeng music . these leaks is ablood flowing to the leaks. but man these the craziest bustinBytches song all times!!! the bustinBytches makes a track with Tommy Baggman!!! thats is right the biggest bust rapper in whole iceland!!! no one make a bust tracks like he do !!! bustinBytches makes the bests lyrics and beats and bust combine but a tommy maker the best bust songs !!

check these out !!

what to you guy think ?? is these best bustinBytche song all time ?? is there to much bust?? do the are to competition to make a track together?? man these the most bust i ever seen bustinbytches do i think it realley obvious tomm ybaggman make alot to the influence song, i dont not nkow how the do it!!! these a great track man i really think the bustinbytches will bring the bust to the new album
men there are still leakeng music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb0OyOOp8lU
Old 01-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #25
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Stop posting under that Theoo alias, Nick Young. It's lame.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #26
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
Stop posting under that Theoo alias, Nick Young. It's lame.

first aim naurudude then im sum greg then im nick yong then im who who im next a fk** mickey mouse ?
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #27
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

first aim naurudude then im sum greg then im nick yong then im who who im next a fk** mickey mouse ?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #28
Theoo

Quote:

check these out !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05F_yeYFt5g wow the well never stop music leakings
Old 11-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #29
Theoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNjFWFdFJg

bustinbytches have release new album bust god . holey crap what a song. cant not deny there bust gods
Old 11-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #30
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

How hard is it for you to misspell words on
purpose and try to write some of the most incoherent,try hard,
"pretending to barely know English",idiotic,rambling garbage mess posts each and every time?

Seriously man,cut the crap.

You're a "so called foreigner that barely knows English",
yet knows more complicated words and sure knows
how to write a lot in English.

Cut the act,everybody knows this is just another troll account
and the posts are written like that to get attention.

Just I got to ask,besides the attention,what makes somebody try to write like that each and every time?
How do you not smack yourself in the face after reading some of that, and
how do you even manage to write like that over and over?
It must be hard pretending you barely know English and writing unreadable and
idiotic posts like that.
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: