Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #46
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

hes a good player but brendalegend faps over his every move. omg i know he shot 5-17, but look at this layup he had and dont get me started on silk 'da brons son'. hes 14 yrs old and just started watching basketball 3 years ago

westbrook is easily better than him, because he is more complete. i sleep easy at night knowing brenda will troll
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #47
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
hes a good player but brendalegend faps over his every move. omg i know he shot 5-17, but look at this layup he had and dont get me started on silk 'da brons son'. hes 14 yrs old and just started watching basketball 3 years ago

westbrook is easily better than him, because he is more complete. i sleep easy at night knowing brenda will troll

The funny part is that you can't post anything without saying my name You're like a lost little puppy that follows me around. Be good and I will give you a treat, little buddy
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #48
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Because they're better than him.

Not according to the hyperbole:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=86
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #49
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat coolKyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat cool

Budaiii hates him for some reason
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #50
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The funny part is that you can't post anything without saying my name You're like a lost little puppy that follows me around. Be good and I will give you a treat, little buddy
funny, i always see you quoting me. 14 yrs old is still 14 yrs old
Old 02-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #51
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
That guy doesn't know what he's talking about Trade his whole team for a perennial loser. Shareef Abdur-Rahim comes to mind. Will go to all-star games, nice stats. But never make the playoffs as the star on the team. Injury prone too. Someone compared him to MJ, that MJ missed 50 games in his 2nd year. I was like what???? MJ did not miss his entire college basketball career as well
Old 02-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #52
HYJ
Bankai

HYJ has decent reputation

It happened in some players before.

I Remember the rookie year of Blake Griffin and Linsanity.
HYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #53
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
That guy doesn't know what he's talking about Trade his whole team for a perennial loser. Shareef Abdur-Rahim comes to mind. Will go to all-star games, nice stats. But never make the playoffs as the star on the team. Injury prone too. Someone compared him to MJ, that MJ missed 50 games in his 2nd year. I was like what???? MJ did not miss his entire college basketball career as well

Post too stupid to respond to. You can bump this next year when Irving becomes the best PG, and few years later when Kyrie wins a ship.
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #54
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

That is an utter fail. If he's so good, why the **** are the Cavs almost last in the East? The EAST!!!
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #55
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Post too stupid to respond to. You can bump this next year when Irving becomes the best PG, and few years later when Kyrie wins a ship.

Kyrie aint winnin shit. Lets all wait and see what he does in the Playoffs. Oh that's right. He aint making it for at least 3-5 years. That's just sad.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #56
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
That is an utter fail. If he's so good, why the **** are the Cavs 3rd from last place in the East? The EAST!!!

Because basketball is a team sport? Are we playing tennis?
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #57
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Kyrie aint winnin shit. Lets all wait and see what he does in the Playoffs. Oh that's right. He aint making it for at least 3-5 years. That's just sad.

LOL at this Rose fan boy talking s.hit. Rose went to a team that absolutely lucked into the 1st pick. The Bulls were a playoff team the season before and still had guys like Deng, Gordon, etc. You can't even compare the situations they were put in. All Rose will be known for is shooting 6% against LeBron and the worst choke in NCAA championship history
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #58
tikay0
Banned

Quote:

You also forgot to post up Rose's first ever playoff game stats. In Rose's first playoff game, he matched Kareem Abdul Jabaar's point total, and added 11 dimes on top of that.

36 PTs 11 Asssits
Old 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #59
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Because basketball is a team sport? Are we playing tennis?

Rose homers are too stupid. Rose was gifted a playoff team. Irving was placed into the least talented team in the league after LeBron's abandonment.

Westbrook has Durant, Ibaka. Rose has Noah, Deng, Boozer. Irving has Gee, Zeller and Thompson
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #60
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

They always start out that way... it's the 3rd season that the haters usually find some bull$hit to b:tch about.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: