Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #151
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

I'm bad at staring sometimes also. Especially if a hot/above average woman's panties are showing.

I've got it under control now. In fact if anything I look away too much lol. I found out awhile ago that sometimes disinterest in a chick will make them want you more or separates you from the pack of drooling idiots looking her way.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #152
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Not too long ago I rubbed one out thinking about my cousin. I couldn't contain myself, her body is banging, the bitch was wearing some sexy ass booty shorts too.

2. Rubbed one out to one of my ex girlfriends panties and put them back, the worst part about it is, I think she wore them next day.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #153
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
1. Not too long ago I rubbed one out thinking about my cousin. I couldn't contain myself, her body is banging, the bitch was wearing some sexy ass booty shorts too.

sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #154
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
How do you fail at committing suicide?

If I wanted to kill my self, I can find many ways to make sure of it.

I think people sometimes subconsciously set it up so that the attempt will ultimately fail.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #155
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
C'mon people, admit what you have done. So many posters are holding back right now

You and your social experiments...
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:17 AM   #156
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

burned down a warehouse
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #157
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far
Question Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

This was like 2ish years ago... Felt up a long-time friend when we were wasted and she was passed out. I had a moral battle in my head and did it anyway. There is some justice for us sick f*cks out there I guess, bc she woke up and put me on trial very publicly at like 2am in my dorm hallway.

Also used to j*ck off at school to people I knew all the time...depending on who looked good on the given day.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #158
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #159
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

2. Rubbed one out to one of my ex girlfriends panties and put them back, the worst part about it is, I think she wore them next day.

B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #160
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
How do you fail at committing suicide?

If I wanted to kill my self, I can find many ways to make sure of it.

Seriously, what a loser
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #161
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Like I said I couldn't contain myself. That was when I had a mad crush on her for some reason.

Don't worry it hasn't happened since.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #162
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Like I said I couldn't contain myself. That was when I had a mad crush on her for some reason.

Don't worry it hasn't happened since.
I am guilty of that as well, when I was 14 and addicted to *********ion I couldn't resist doing it. She was like 20 years old and hot as hell.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #163
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Seriously, what a loser

You calling anyone a loser is truly laughable.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #164
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One time my brother pissed me off so much I threw a kitchen knife at him. He always talked shit, hit and run. So one time I threw the knife as he was running, luckily it hit the back of his head with the handle side pretty hard from 15-20 feet away. Coulda penetrated his brain though, didn't think my random knife throwing skills could be so deadly.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #165
chips93

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtMutombo
Also used to j*ck off at school to people I knew all the time...depending on who looked good on the given day.

is this creepy?

yeah ive done this, and im not sure its something that i wont do again
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: