Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #31
millwad
Banned

Default Re: Legendary Revenge Ceiling Ninja Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
It's a rough estimate, but I'd say we've eclipsed 6 figures for total amount that we've made over the years

I must agree with the rest of the people in the thread, your pranks are really not good and a great majority of them looks fake.

And it really looks weird because some of your top videos have really few likes. Like two of of your most viewed videos have a combined 823000 hits but ONLY 94 likes/dislikes..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #32
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
So you've made six figures, over an unnamed amount of years, split between an unnamed amount of guys.

You'll never be Jackass. Your pranks are fake and suck.

We don't want to be Jackass, we just want to make some extra money doing something we love doing
HURLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #33
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Well try to do better because it's obvious you're failing.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #34
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Do the one where you die driving drunk.

That was the best Jackass one.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #35
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Well try to do better because it's obvious you're failing.

If making this kind of money is failing, then this is great
HURLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #36
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I'm always conflicted when you post videos. I understand you make money and I respect that. People make money out there in all sorts of different ways. However, and I really don't mean this offensively, but your videos are just the worst. I say that assuming you already know this and have already accepted that necessary evil in response for a paycheck.

It honestly reminds me of the Jump to Conclusions mat idea in Office Space: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw.

I know I'm just one person but I've just stopped clicking your links altogether. I even try to limit any kind of posting in your threads because I know it just keeps your video in the cycle around here. Again though, the fact you can earn money off of what you do, I certainly won't discourage you from doing what you guys want to do. I just personally cannot vibe with your work at all. I typically like pranks and hijinks, but yours tend to be so forced that many of the necessary comedic elements are completely lost.

I sort of feel guilty even saying all of that. I suppose I'm just hoping some constructive criticism might steer you guys in a better direction. I have to believe you'd be able to earn even more money if your videos were good.

Again though, I truly don't mean any of that personally. And maybe if you guys don't feel it's broke, then it's not worth fixing. I don't know.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 02-08-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #37
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm always conflicted when you post videos. I understand you make money and I respect that. People make money out there in all sorts of different ways. However, and I really don't mean this offensively, but your videos are just the worst. I say that assuming you already know this and have already accepted that necessary evil in response for a paycheck.

It honestly reminds me of the Jump to Conclusions mat idea in Office Space: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw.

I know I'm just one person but I've just stopped clicking your links altogether. I even try to limit any kind of posting in your threads because I know it just keeps your video in the cycle around here. Again though, the fact you can earn money off of what you do, I certainly won't discourage you from doing what you guys want to do. I just personally cannot vibe with your work at all. I typically like pranks and hijinks, but yours tend to be so forced that many of the necessary comedic elements are completely lost.

I sort of feel guilty even saying all of that. I suppose I'm just hoping some constructive criticism might steer you guys in a better direction. I have to believe you'd be able to earn even more money if your videos were good.

Again though, I truly don't mean any of that personally. And maybe if you guys don't feel it's broke, then it's not worth fixing. I don't know.

this is actually how i feel too. i love prank videos. prank wars on collegehumor was great, but OP's are pretty inane and humorless
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #38
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Do the one where you die driving drunk.

That was the best Jackass one.

lol

****ing asshole
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #39
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:

Well, considering that you're probably full of shit I'm guessing it's not so great. Furthermore, most of us find it funny that you think sharing 100K with multiple friends over multiple years is "this kind of money."

At least come up with a better story if you're gonna play up your fake pranks on a basketball message board. Moreover, I think I've seen nearly every episode of Tosh.o and most of Ridiculousness and I've never once seen one of your piece of shit videos.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: