Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 AM   #16
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If You Could Choose Three People to Rule The World

me, myself and i
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #17
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Neil Tyson Degrassi
Buddha
Chomsky
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wouldn't. well i hope i wouldn't. like even if i was given the real live option somehow someway of choosing the three best dudes i could ever imagine and had a long time to figure it out and come to a strong conclusion... it couldn't possibly work in the long run and it would eventually, inevitably lead to a disaster the likes of which we've never seen before.

buuuuut with a gun to my head..........

screw it i'd name slavoj zizek for the lulz, maybe steven pinker or somebody like that, scientific mind with a good mix of conservative and liberal, and of course, because why would anybody ever pass up the opportunity, myself
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #20
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Augustus
Louis XIV AKA The Sun King
Suleiman the Magnificent
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #21
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I would definitely choose Jesus or Buddha. Maybe I would take a younger Jacque Fresco out of people that are still alive.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #22
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Htiler, Saddam, Stalin should be a lot of fun.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilZero
Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi and Angela Merkel.

Gandhi for peace, Merkel for saving the environment and Lincoln because he is a boss

a gay traitor, a celibate pacifist, and a dyke-looking b!tch

how the fukk are these clownz goign to command any respect?

Jeff's Choice: Ben Bernanke, Adam Sandler,
Saul

cartmanclone's choice: Mansa Musa, Notorious B.I.G., Fatman Scoop

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 02-16-2013 at 05:44 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: