Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #46
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Really to grab files.

Holy sh*t your friend must be a horrible computer guy if he can't grab a simple file.

I doubt he was using Linux; with that interface, you can grab files that you have formatted ever since you got that computer, heck you can even go on your friends computer and dig up what naked past he has hidden if you know the correct way to use the remote and terminal. I bet your friend was using a sh*tty Iphone to try to remote dig those files. Be honest.

Maybe, I couldn't say because I don't know enough about computers myself to say how easy or difficult it is to work around whatever virus my computer had.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #47
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Maybe, I couldn't say because I don't know enough about computers myself to say how easy or difficult it is to work around whatever virus my computer had.

For future reference, download this http://puppylinux.org/main/Download%...%20Release.htm, burn it on a cd, and boot it in your cd drive.

The OS will load itself and you can jump in your entire crappy windows OS and dig for the files you want, put it on a USB, burn it on a DVD disc, or external hdd and transfer it to your new computer, heck, you can even get rid of your virus too since it bypasses all the restrictions windows placed on their closed OS.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: