Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Playstation 4!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
**** the slim! My fat PS3 took out my sister's car's back window and still works fine. A slim would've been destroyed.

Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #17
BuffaloBill
HillBilly

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
There's a difference between color, and looks though. Personally, I bought my Halo: Reach console, because it was silver and I needed a new one. I'll give you that.

I generally care aesthetics, but almost always consoles aren't sleek looking especially in the first batch. I mean can you say the 360 or the Wii look great? Sure the Slim looks better next to your tv in comparison to it's predecessor but is it a good looking device?

Hell I have a slim ps3, and I wouldn't say it looks like nice. It just looks...like a console I've never looked at any console and went damn, that is something I definitely want to put my disk in. Computers? Phones? Cars? material possessions like that looks matter because we show them off way more than we do a console.

It's not just whether it looks cool or not, it's the fact there are so many concepts and different ideas out there and people just wanna see if the "console of the future" looks the way they imagined it. Like, don't you think it would be cool if the PS4 looked like a toaster? That's how I want it to look.

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #18
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Looks matter. The slim PS3 looks so much better sitting next to my tv than the first model did. It was so big and bulky and collected way too much dust. There's a reason the Nintendo 64 hardware came in so many different colors. If looks weren't important, people wouldn't buy those limited edition consoles either.

You can't say you aren't curious to see how the new Playstation looks.
You do realize that newer ps3 model you pictured is made from crap parts and is basically a downgrade

The original slim is better and has one of the best designs ever
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #19
BuffaloBill
HillBilly

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
You do realize that newer ps3 model you pictured is made from crap parts and is basically a downgrade

The original slim is better and has one of the best designs ever

That's the one I was talking about. The red one was just an example of the special edition consoles.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #20
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Looks matter. The slim PS3 looks so much better sitting next to my tv than the first model did. It was so big and bulky and collected way too much dust. There's a reason the Nintendo 64 hardware came in so many different colors. If looks weren't important, people wouldn't buy those limited edition consoles either.

You can't say you aren't curious to see how the new Playstation looks.

If I didn't already have a ps3 I would have bought that one. You are right though, looks are important. They might not necessarily be the top reason when justifying a purchase but no one wants to buy an ugly product if they have the option within a reasonable price range.
Bcogswell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #21
WhiteMamba
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WhiteMamba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
**** the slim! My fat PS3 took out my sister's car's back window and still works fine. A slim would've been destroyed.
I bet, those things are monsters.
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #22
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Barely used my PS3, still finishing off some old PS2 games.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #23
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

xbox >>>
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: