Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default The FGCU Bandwagon Thread

I'm loving this team. Never been a fan of inferior teams making it too far in the tournament, except for maybe VCU and Davidson in recent years, but I am certainly pulling for this squad. They are fun to watch too.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The FGCU Bandwagon Thread

All aboard. I'll admit it, all the white guys dunking is awesome.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pacific was supposed to be doing this....

Oh well, glad they are heading off to the WAC conference to play the amazing Grand Canyon University Antelopes
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Pacific was supposed to be doing this....

Oh well, glad they are heading off to the WAC conference to play the amazing Grand Canyon University Antelopes
Grand Canyon just named Dan Majerle head coach! They're also a for profit school with D1 athletics, which just seems shady as hell.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Grand Canyon just named Dan Majerle head coach! They're also a for profit school with D1 athletics, which just seems shady as hell.

Its right down the street from me, about 5 minutes driving (10 with traffic) so I'll catch some games if any Pac-12 sides or any major schools go, so that is a plus.

I just don't understand how a team that was in the middle of the pack in D-II thinks they can move up to D-I so easily. They attempted to get into the Big West since we need a new member with Pacific leaving, and the Big West said a resounding no by the remaining nine members, but the WAC got desperate. I mean, WAC should be inferior to the Big West next year. GCU & Cal Bakersfield
Old 03-25-2013, 02:15 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Man, I hadn't paid attention the WAC in a long time, didn't realize it'd gotten so shitty. I remember when it was a pretty solid 2nd tier conference. Then like half the league said **** off and made the Mountain West.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:58 AM   #7
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Man, I hadn't paid attention the WAC in a long time, didn't realize it'd gotten so shitty. I remember when it was a pretty solid 2nd tier conference. Then like half the league said **** off and made the Mountain West.

At least they are finally living up to the WAC name.

But back on thread, go FGCU!!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #8
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Got on after the Georgetown game, this team is awesome
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: