Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #46
willds09
Banned

Default Re: Do You Want to See the Miami Heat Break the Wins Streak Record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete44
Jerry West says Heat can break his Lakers' record
jerry west must been drunk and high
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #47
Draz
Like a Baoss.

I'm not even a fan, I dislike them and want them to break it. Wtf? When will we ever live to see another streak like this, 30 years from now? C'mon. Fan or not, their making the playoffs, their most likely going to the finals, their former champs. What will this streak do to us fans that are rooting against them in the playoffs? Nothing.

Might as well break it and see we witnessed it.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #48
scott0326
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh144498
Who cares about ALMOST beating the Heat. The Wizards beat the Heat without Wall, had Beal get injured and be out for the game in the 2nd quarter and with Nene on a minute count as he was battling injuries.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400277972
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #49
eeeeeebro
National High School Star

The team is full of stackers and cowards. Ray allen leaving one stack for the next... if lakers beat them in the finals ray allen would go to lakers. Lebron wade and bosh rigging the off season was total bullshit and ruined a very good oportunity for the league to have a good off season. Just about every player on the team has taken a pay cutt to play stacked ball.. am i hating...... no im not hating. Furious that the nba is ruined by the players and illegal off season activity.... wanna win a ring? Easy take a pay cutt and join heat... buy yourself a free ring. To me the rings mean nothing.. lebron cowarded out cause he couldnt win one on his own team.... i wouldnt care otherwise
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #50
Le Poopoo

I would like to see the Heat break the record. Like many have said, it's witnessing history. Just like it was a joy to watch the Bulls win 72 during the 95-96 season.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #51
memetherapy
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
The odds increase with every game won that the next one, don't matter who is the opponent is, they will lose. It's just a question about when...and those who think they can win out the rest of the season, just stop it.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're an idiot. That's not how logic works.
memetherapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #52
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I'm not even a fan, I dislike them and want them to break it. Wtf? When will we ever live to see another streak like this, 30 years from now? C'mon. Fan or not, their making the playoffs, their most likely going to the finals, their former champs. What will this streak do to us fans that are rooting against them in the playoffs? Nothing.

Might as well break it and see we witnessed it.

Exactly I'd love to see them break it. We're witnessing history and it's a very impressive feat. So why not enjoy the ride.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #53
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
The team is full of stackers and cowards. Ray allen leaving one stack for the next... if lakers beat them in the finals ray allen would go to lakers. Lebron wade and bosh rigging the off season was total bullshit and ruined a very good oportunity for the league to have a good off season. Just about every player on the team has taken a pay cutt to play stacked ball.. am i hating...... no im not hating. Furious that the nba is ruined by the players and illegal off season activity.... wanna win a ring? Easy take a pay cutt and join heat... buy yourself a free ring. To me the rings mean nothing.. lebron cowarded out cause he couldnt win one on his own team.... i wouldnt care otherwise

I think huge part of them joining together, was the trio celtics formed and were dominating with.

this been the case in nba for years. whether by free agency or drafts or trades... the lakers with shaq/kobe together wasnt fair either to others (then malone/payton coming in) .imagine duncan with AI or t-mac at that time...

end of post, its a team game.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #54
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

I have no opinion. Ray Allen is my 2nd favorite player after Scottie Pippen, but I'm not a Heat fan or a Heat hater. If they break the record or fall short means very little to me. Seems like most people will HATE if they actually beat the Lakers record. I could care less either way.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #55
JellyBean
College star

I know I want to see the Heat break the 33-game winning streak. This is history in the making. This is great for the NBA and for us fans of basketball.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #56
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #57
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

I hope the Lakers keep the record.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: